Blank Stand Options

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K07

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm not happy about the change of stands coming with Bane and Catwoman. It does not fit with the rest of my collection. I also have three kitbashed figures that are without a stand. I realize I could just go to EvilFace and get the right names/labels to put on some stands but honestly I'm thinking about ditching all of the HT stands and getting some blank ones. I can only find something called a Cotswald Y Stand (aka, the crotch grabber :monkey4).

Anyone know where I can score some similar stands to what HT offers without nameplates or logos? I checked eBay but there's nothing there that fits my description. There are some blank ones currently but they hold the figures by the waist and have nameplates.

Waist grabbers, flat bases, no name plate option. These are just about the most economical stands you'll be able to find - I haven't been able to find a better source outside China in the past few months. They may not be up to the quality level of the HT and similar stuff, but I want my stands to be as invisible as possible, so I think they'll fit for my uses.

https://www.collectingwarehouse.com/Product-Home-Page/Doll-Stand-Sizing-Information_2

I've got a ton of those from the days I collected Kenner/Hasbro 12" Star Wars figures. Honestly I'm not the biggest fan. They certainly got the job done but only having one display case and with a total of 9 figures filling the shelves, I'm willing to pay a bit more for a better aesthetic.

Sorry to hear about your sourcing issues. I used to get those from a Doll/Bear shop before shopping on the internet became such an everyday part of life. I'm sure those prices are better than what we paid for all of ours.

I need them mostly for Hasbro stuff in fact. :) The premium 1/6 stuff I have and will have, all seem to come with stands as you've mentioned. There is plenty of variety on eBay, but generally at stupid prices. Maybe if buying in bulk you can obtain a discount enough to make it worthwhile. Plenty of Hot Toys style stands.

Even just searching "hot toys action figure stand" (without quotes)

Last edited:
Back