Statue Hollywood Collectors Group *NEW* 1:4 Underworld Lycan Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adegregorio

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/underworld_lycan_exc.html

lycan2.jpg
lycan4.jpg

lycan8.jpg
lycan10.jpg

I'm dissapointed with that. The details in the sculpt are very underwhelming. SS would've done so much better. The head shape looks odd to me too.

I kinda like it.. I don't trust hcg.. Would like to pick up the ex version... I truly don't own any high end hcg stuff... Should I take a chance and pre order it?

Any help would help.. Thanks guys...

Since acquiring the Selene statue I think this will rock...can't wait

I also have this one preordered. I think the proto looks decent and I think it will look really nice displayed next to Selene.

Received my statue today (Exclusive No. 35/150) and am pretty satisfied with it...with the exception of having a chipped front tooth :( . The statue is pretty massive and both the base and Lycan have decent weight to them and are both single solid pieces. Base is pretty detailed as well is the Lycan and I am happy to report that there are no eye issues with this one LOL! This statue comes with an Underworld nameplate as well as custom artwork, just like the Selene exclusive. Now I just have to decide if I call them to get a replacement body or do I just go ahead and fix the small chip myself. Hope you guys enjoy the pix :)

DSC02523_zpsaec51d25.jpg

DSC02526_zpsda063bb6.jpg

DSC02545_zpsac0ca7f6.jpg

DSC02560_zpsd17db882.jpg

DSC02540_zps958c12b1.jpg

DSC02557_zps5726d148.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing those great pictures and congrats on one amazing piece JonZ!

The Lycan came out pretty darn good imho.

It does look pretty good! I can't even tell where the damaged tooth is either. Congrats.

Thanks! Yeah, the damaged tooth is one of the front teeth. It is chipped on the bottom. Its funny because I was originally worried about the long fangs being broke lol!

HCG sucks. Word has it theyre going under due to over production and lack of sales. Kinda figures. Theyre charging Sideshow prices and the quality isnt even up to par with Sideshow. These pieces should be $250 retail at best.

HCG sucks. Word has it theyre going under due to over production and lack of sales. Kinda figures. Theyre charging Sideshow prices and the quality isnt even up to par with Sideshow. These pieces should be $250 retail at best.

where did you hear this word?

Back