Anyone know whats going on with Collectables Direct?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are currently performing some scheduled maintenance.
We will be back as soon as possible. Please check back soon.

This is why I don't like paying upfront.You never know if a company will go bust which is a worry I don't need.

Its working fine now

Thanks, just noticed that now. I wouldn't normally worry but bescause I've got a no of PO's with them & don't yet know them to well I was a bit worried. Sorry if I came across as bit of a drama queen

No need to worry guys, Lee is top top bloke @ CollectiblesDirectUK. Always offers a great service aswell as great prices most of the time. Purchasing my Hawkeye from Lee as its not an exclusive so no need to pay the extortionate customs charge. Spoke with him last week and for those who have ordered Hawkeye, he's expecting its arrival sometime in early April :yess:

I've got to agree with Roberto I've bought lots from lee at collectibles direct always really happy with the service. Think it's just some website issues. Seen to be all sorted now :D

Good to hear guys. That's what I wanted to hear, some people who bought from them before & are happy with there service :)

Back