S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psycho

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I haven't seen a thread for this, so I thought I would post for anyone that is a MMPR fan, this is a must....

Green Ranger/Dragon Ranger

PRE-ORDER https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BAN15001&mode=retail

At last! The original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers join the most advanced humanoid action figure series! The Mighty Morphin Green Ranger features advanced S.H. Figuarts articulation enabling dynamic posing to recreate iconic action scenes. A full array of option parts as well as Sword of Darkness and Dragon dagger weapon accessories are featured in set. Exquisite proportion that faithfully replicates the Green Ranger has been achieved via a master-crafted sculpt and meticulous attention to detail. Known as Dragon Ranger in Japan, the U.S. will have an exclusive originally designed package to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Power Rangers franchise.

Red Ranger/Tyranno Ranger

PRE-ORDER https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BAN15002&mode=retail

t's Morphin' Time! The original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers join the most advanced humanoid action figure series! The Mighty Morphin Red Ranger features advanced S.H. Figuarts articulation enabling dynamic posing to recreate iconic action scenes. A full array of option parts including Power Sword, Thunder Slinger, and Blade Blaster weapon accessories are featured in set. Exquisite proportion that faithfully replicates the Red Ranger has been achieved via a master-crafted sculpt and meticulous attention to detail. Known as Tyranno Ranger in Japan, the U.S. will have an exclusive originally designed package to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Power Rangers franchise.

PICTURES:

_DSC3544.jpg

65990_471268636267386_2044836867_n.jpg

485371_470493656344884_276132361_n.jpg

539613_470493663011550_1005654326_n.jpg

812665_470496189677964_1905369979_o.jpg

856540_470493679678215_684115168_o.jpg

photo-23.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Red-Ranger.jpg

shf-dragon-ranger.jpg

tumblr_mc23k8wXbZ1qdnxn5o6_500.png

Last edited:
Re: S.H. Figurarts Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

I USED to watch this as a kid. Loved it then.

Never saw the live action movie. saw it was on netflix the other day... tried to watch it last night....

wow it's terrible.

Gonna get these though. Never had the old ones as a kid.

Yeah these are MILES better than what we got back in 93... Which movie? MMPR The Movie or Turbo? They also have the comeplete series of MMPR out on DVD now...

These are cool and I still have all of my original figures from when I was a kid. But I'm not paying $45 for these :lol

I wish the amount of articulation & detail on these figures were available back in the day when the original toys were available.

These will likely find an audience & customers mostly due to nostalgia IMHO.

Yeah... I used to have all the figures back in the day... I'm so glad we are finally getting some decent figures and such.... I can't wait to see the others and see official promotion pictures soon.... From what I read SDCC is gonna be very big or the MMPR line, so I'm sure we will get Black,Blue,Yellow,Pink and White.

Always been a fan since childhood, I still watch it, this is a gift from Heaven, thanks a lot.

S.H. Figurarts are fekking great, too.

Will this green ranger be better than the SL figure that came out a couple years ago?

Yes, I'm pretty sure this will be better than the SL figure...

Will this green ranger be better than the SL figure that came out a couple years ago?

A hundred times. I own both the SL figure and the Gokaiger S.H.'s and SL can't even come close to the quality.

A hundred times. I own both the SL figure and the Gokaiger S.H.'s and SL can't even come close to the quality.

Ahh, good to know. I thought the SL was great as I still have mine but something about this figures build seems weird to me. Maybe it's just the proportions are abit more show accurate:dunno

Where are the Japanese preorders? American retail sites too expensive!

Where are the Japanese preorders? American retail sites too expensive!

It's the American licence, not sure if a lot of Japanese retailers will put it up. My importer said he can't get his hands on it there for a cheaper price.

It's the American licence, not sure if a lot of Japanese retailers will put it up. My importer said he can't get his hands on it there for a cheaper price.

No, it's Japanese. There should be preorders for this up somewhere shipping from Japan first because it's from the Bandai S.H.Figuarts line. But those NA sites are probably preliminary pricings.

No, it's Japanese. There should be preorders for this up somewhere shipping from Japan first because it's from the Bandai S.H.Figuarts line. But those NA sites are probably preliminary pricings.

It's the MMPR licence, not Zyuranger. It's aimed at the American market as the Sentai lines don't sell enough in the Americas.

Anyone know if they will do the Dragonzord in this scale like they did the Megazord? And they will do all the Power Rangers correct? I'm definitely getting all of them :clap

I wonder if you get all the Power Rangers you can put their weapons together to form the Power Blaster.

Anyone know if they will do the Dragonzord in this scale like they did the Megazord? And they will do all the Power Rangers correct? I'm definitely getting all of them

I wonder if you get all the Power Rangers you can put their weapons together to form the Power Blaster.

Im sure we will get the Zyuranger soon enough... I will be tracking down the other two SL Rangers so I can do an comparison once I get this is July...
I read on some site that they have big plans for MMPR/Zyuranger at Comic Con 2013. I'm Hoping they will do The DragonZord like they did the Megazord also.

Back