Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 615 of 616 FirstFirst ... 115515565605611612613614615616 LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,150 of 6153
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    Default S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Did Anyone ever get their wonderland figures delivered?

What?s funny for the time being is that the legacy titanus is going for 600-800 but the soul of chogokin is still retail, hell managed to get it discount but the ultrazord collection is complete at last!

They were bot joking around about them using the same legacy old, of course it uses the Soul of Chogokin touch to an extent, it?s literally basically 95% of the same of the same carrier zord! the whole issue of the walker function can be fixed by just spinning the tire to the counter direction, other than the electro plated gold touches there?s nothing to envy this from the legacy edition!

Biggest complaint as the legacy is the claws being uber heavy for the arms, even with the ratchet joints they still drag the arms down, the biggest drawback from the SoC is once again being used from
    the legacy mold where it?s meant to fit the legacy figure that?s uber skinnier, unlike the somewhat bulky Gx-72! two different collections, finally complete! Although i have black and gold zords from the legacy, i really don?t think bandai will release dragon caesar and king brachion repainted since this line didn?t sell that well to say the least.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone know when the Ace Toyz Green Ranger figure is expected to start shipping?

I would love to know that too! I'm sure COVID delayed the figure. Weren't they starting to ship out all their Ranger figures just before the pandemic started?

I hope that's still their estimate, since that was posted over a month ago and June is already more than half over!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Saw this bad boy on the shelves and could not resist, although I missed the original legacy releases I managed to score this one. Granted I have the DragonRanger and the white ranger power Morphers, Honestly prefer the Legacy release. The added plus is that each coin is diecast and shiny, and also lets you hear the original voices yelling each respective power ranger animals, but unlike the legacy you don?t hear the theme and the power Morpher itself is not die cast, just the coins.

The stand is an added plus but the led effects for each coin is amazing!

I got my Ace Toyz Green Ranger today. Overall it’s an okay figure but I’m somewhat disappointed. The hand joints are VERY brittle and one has already broke. I can use one of the joints from the other hands so it’s not a huge deal. The biggest issue I have is that the helmet is MUCH darker than the clothes. I haven’t noticed this issue in any of the photos or videos I’ve seen so far. Not sure if Ace could send a new helmet or not. I don’t want to deal with returning it for a completely new figure. I’d be interested to know if any of you have that same issue.

Overall I would give it a 7/10. If the helmet was a little better color matched and the hand joints were more durable I’d give it a 9/10.

I probably would have bought a White Ranger but now I’m not too keen on it.

That's disappointing to hear about the green color disparity! That showed up in the first photos they released of the figure years ago, and I asked them on Facebook if they would fix it and they said they would. Big time bummer!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    this arrived today!
    don?t know how i feel about this yet haha

but this has got to be the worst sculpt of zack ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Be on the lookout for the Dino Megazord from the Hasbro lightning collection, don?t know if anyone?s interested here.

don?t know how they feel about this version of the megazord, I would feel that hasbro would try to out do soul of chogokin or something but at the price of each card(14.99) and the size (it averages like 12? per card) i don?t know haha. When I saw the pictures of this online I was like cool, but when you see it in person, it feels tiny and small haha