Josh's Sideshow Star Wars Review Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Han is the newest review I've done. Our web guy was on vacation and is a little behind getting them all up because of how fast they all shipped. So I know he's been beaten to death but you can read and enjoy. :)

Mini-Rock said:
Thanks for the links Josh! Keep the great reviews coming.

BTW does your avatar chick have 3 boobs?

Nice reviews, Josh. Its also great to have them all in one place here. I got to give them all a read again.

Sorry to see that Han broke the 9.5 tradition with the lowest score of 8.5 -- such a shame, he's like my favorite character in the OT, but as a figure he does have some problems. As much as I don't want "doubles" yet, I do hope they take another crack at him next year.

Thnx!! Han is a good figure just not as good overall as the others. Hopefully he'll have Mace and Obi-Wan up soon.

Thanks guys!

Yeah, I figured since I will be doing more as each one comes out. Still got Mace and Obi-Wan's reviews to come. That putting them in one thread would be easier for anyone who wants to read them.

Yeah, it's a little more obvious but I also think the photo shopping didn't help. Which is why I'm buying a really nice camera before I go to SDCC next july. Gotta save up for that though.

darth dyp**** said:
Wow Josh...Like all have said before me, Great reviews...reading thru the Greivous review, made me realise I wish I could go back and order this guy!

Thanks :) Greivous is truly awesome. Probably the "coolest" of the PF pieces because of all the details. Obi-Wan and Vader mean a lot me though. I enjoy doing these and sharing my view on these pieces. I'm doing Qui-Gons tonight I hope we have it up by the Sunday or Monday.

Josh,

From the Obi-Wan review:
Some of the other accessories are a comlink, holoprojector, Jedi aqua breather, cut off stump, and Jedi Cloak.
Dan

Yeah, I just noticed that myself. Use my old reviews to keep a certain structure. Which means I delete it sentence by sentence as I go changing each one for that figure. Sometimes I miss stuff and the person who checks it misses them. Ah well. As long as those reading them still enjoy it and get the how cool the figure is out of it. I'm ok with the few mistakes that make it in.

Back