American Horror Story: Coven Season 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
More casting details are out so might as well kick off a season 3 thread!

Season 3 of American Horror Story is shaping up to be a master class in acting: EW has confirmed that Oscar-winner Kathy Bates will be squaring off against Oscar-winner Jessica Lange in the third installment of FX’s horror anthology. This marks somewhat of a horror homecoming for Bates who won the Academy Award for her role as cray cray fan Annie in Misery.

EW previously announced that AHS season one alum Taissa Farmiga would be returning along with Lange, Evan Peters, Lily Rabe, Sarah Paulson, and Frances Conroy. Of season three, Murphy told EW, “What we’re doing is more ambitious than what we’ve ever done.” He added, “This one will be shot on location in three different cities in the country.”

Last edited:
Re: American Horror Story Season 3

I hope Frances Conroy gets a bigger role this season, though she was great in Asylum.

I hope Frances Conroy gets a bigger role this season, though she was great in Asylum.

Yup!

american-horror-story-asylum-frances-conroy-angel-of-death.jpg

I liked season one, but got bored during season two and didn't finish it. :dunno

Awesome , I can see Kathy Bates fitting right in with the cast when she enters crazy mode. :lol

I enjoyed Season 2 just as much if not more than the first so I hope this show can stay strong !. :rock

Second season was a mess. I hope season 3 is more like 1.

:exactly::yess: It looks like Season 3 already has an advantage over 2.:lol
I liked season 2 but it did seem to have a little too much going on with aliens, possession, mutants... I hope season 3 is a bit more streamlined and focused on one main storyline. Either way I'm looking forward to it.

excited about the new season !!!

I don't watch this show, but one of the student workers in our office was filming scenes from the first episode in New Orleans. Apparently there will be a witch of some sort, killing frat boys.

Back