ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FDS

Freaked Out
Reaction score
HD Masterpiece 1/4 Scale T-1000 is coming and promises to be the best likeness of T-1000 (Robert Patrick) ever!

wow wow wow freaking excellent news!

Last edited:
Great news that Enterbay are releasing another character, unfortunately i think i will have to miss out on this one, will be saving the money for the upcoming Enterbay Robocop 1/4 figure and the 1/4 Endoskeleton :yess:

Was so hoping that EB would offer a 1/6 version. Have no interest in 1/4 scale and would love to have a T-1000 in my collection.

I don't know if I will necessarily be falling over to get a 1/4 T-1000. I have yet to get a 1/6, but need to pick one up at some point. I would rather see a TX in 1:6 (endo and human wioth interchangeable arms). If EB does a 1:4 TX endo I'd consider selling my CMs.

The HT figure will be hard to top.

Maybe accessories. But the sculpt will be superior.

I'm wondering if they are producing a leaner / narrower body for this scale or not.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

With regards to the body, what has impressed me most with the HD line is EB keeping true to scale among figures, Rambo is shorter than T-800 just like Sly is really shorter than Arnie, each seems to get a body tweaked to do the character the most justice.

I have both T800's and both Bats and Joker, this is a MUST!!!!! I plan on getting their Endo too...I also have the HT T-1000 too, if I can afford both scales, I will buy 1:6 and 1:4!!!!BRING IT ENTERBAY!!!!!

Great news that Enterbay are releasing another character, unfortunately i think i will have to miss out on this one, will be saving the money for the upcoming Enterbay Robocop 1/4 figure and the 1/4 Endoskeleton :yess:

Enterbay is doing a 1/4 Robocop?! Is this fact or are you just hopefully wishing? I've not heard this at all.

Back