Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX for PS3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX

“Although my heart may be weak, it’s not alone. It’s grown with each new experience. And it’s found a home with all the friends I’ve made. I’ve become a part of their heart, just as they’ve become a part of mine… I don’t need a weapon. My friends are my power!”

Since this memorable speech, Sora’s dedication to his friends has shown across the series, and the magic of KINGDOM HEARTS continues to unite fans throughout the world. Ten years later and seven entries in, we have a new opportunity to replay the adventure that started it all in beautiful HD.

We’re proud to announce the upcoming release of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX for North America! The young Sora wields the magical keyblade in search of his lost friends, making new ones with Disney’s Goofy and Donald along the way. The story continues through classic Disney stories like Aladdin, Hercules, Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio, and The Nightmare Before Christmas. Utilizing RPG mechanics and gaining new exploratory powers throughout his adventure, Sora solidified himself as a starry-eyed hero that bridged Disney classics with a unique overarching story of friendship and courage. This classic hit comes in breathtaking HD with various gameplay enhancements, and is exclusively available for the first time on PlayStation 3 this fall.

Sora’s adventures took a dramatic turn with his journey into the mysterious Castle Oblivion in KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories. These events revealed some of the hidden intentions behind the shadowy Organization XIII. Their movements and the training of one notable character in the series, Roxas, are detailed even further in stunning HD visuals through the cinematic scenes of KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days.

All of this is included with full Trophy support in one spectacular release. Plus, KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX includes the once-exclusive KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX content, like new enemies, weapons, abilities, cutscenes, missions and more!

We can’t thank the fans enough (many of whom have asked us many times for this very game!) for all their support throughout the years, and we urge all of you to continue to follow news surrounding KINGDOM HEARTS on our official Twitter and Facebook. Relish this opportunity to replay the original and know again why without a doubt, the light, is KINGDOM HEARTS!

8498868792_96c40d2a04_z.jpg

8497765403_73a3633ff1_n.jpg

8497765367_e9f64c4622_n.jpg

NOO! If I replay the 1st game, it makes me want to play the amazing Kingdom Hearts 2 even more! I haven't touched both games in a very long time.

Any news on KH2 HD?

The compilation features hi-def re-releases of PS2 games Final Mix and Re:Chain of Memories, the latter for the first time in Europe, and the former outside of Japan. It also includes hi-def versions of the cutscenes from DS game 358/2 Days. 1.5 HD Remix lays down its remastered beats in Japan on March 14.

Kingdom-Hearts-HD-3-630x354.jpg

Lots of you have been asking, and we’ve been anxious to tell ya, so without further delay, it’s our great pleasure to announce the North American release of KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX! This collection contains the classic original game redone in HD along with the immediate continuation of KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories and HD enhanced cutscenes from KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days!

Not only do you get these classic titles in breathtaking HD, but the original KINGDOM HEARTS is enhanced with KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX previously only available in Japan. This new edition comes complete with additional weapons, enemies, skills, scenes and more!

In KINGDOM HEARTS, Sora wields the magical keyblade in search of his lost friends, making new ones with Disney’s Goofy and Donald along the way. The story continues through classic Disney stories like Aladdin, Hercules, Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio, and The Nightmare Before Christmas! Utilizing RPG mechanics and gaining new exploratory powers throughout his adventure, Sora solidified himself as a starry-eyed hero that bridged Disney classics with a unique overarching story of friendship and courage.

FINAL FANTASY fans can expect appearances by famous characters such as Cloud, Selphie, Aeris, and Cid, or even the infamous fan favorite Sephiroth!

It’s a great time to get started on the series if you’re a newcomer now that this edition is being made exclusively available to PlayStation 3 with full trophy support. But long-time fans will likewise be thrilled to replay the original and see their favorite moments relived in crisp HD colors and graphics.

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX will be available this fall, and we’ll have more previews and looks at this hotly anticipated title in the months to come. Follow us @KINGDOMHEARTS and check our Official Facebook at facebook.com/KINGDOMHEARTS. You can also discuss this and other titles within the series on our Official KINGDOM HEARTS Forums. The Keyblade needs a master, choose your weapon and follow the light of KINGDOM HEARTS!

Last edited:
NOO! If I replay the 1st game, it makes me want to play the amazing Kingdom Hearts 2 even more! I haven't touched both games in a very long time.

Any news on KH2 HD?

Only thing I read about the possibility of KH2 HD in one of the articles about KH1.5.

Kingdom Hearts 2 is still yet to be announced for an HD remake, but I wouldn’t put it past Square Enix to pass up on the opportunity. The only question now is if it will be ready for the current generation consoles or if it will be available on the PlayStation 4.

Since this memorable speech, Sora’s dedication to his friends has shown across the series, and the magic of KINGDOM HEARTS continues to unite fans throughout the world. Ten years later and seven entries in, we have a new opportunity to replay the adventure that started it all in beautiful HD.

And not a one of them KH3 :lol

This is great. My PS2 died before this came out so I never played it despite heavy recommendations from my RPG loving friends. I'll get this on day one.

So confused. So this is a HD remake of the first one... And the 3rd one is coming out soon for the PS3. But if you want to play the 2nd one, you have to get a PS2??

So confused. So this is a HD remake of the first one... And the 3rd one is coming out soon for the PS3. But if you want to play the 2nd one, you have to get a PS2??

KH3 is coming for the Playstaion 4, and Xbox ONE sometime in LATE 2014,early to mid 2015.

TO play KH2, you need a MEtal gear solid edition PS3 :D

There will be a 2.5 remix, that will most likely include 2, Birth By Sleep, and a cutscene gallery of Re:coded like this has 358/2 Days. I imagine it will come out sometime in Spring or Summer of next year. The credits of the 1.5 Remix includes scenes from these three games as a teaser for a new release.

Back