Grphyx1 G-Spot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grphyx1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Decided to start a new art thread. Got rid of some of the older works. Going to try and post the pencil works with the finished product. She's fresh so there might still be some later changes.
Here to start is elektra
img023_zpse0790cc8.jpg

elektraposter-1_zpsf229f037.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks oh dark lord. This is one I am going to print a poster size for myself probably without the lens flare and then do a few 13 x 19" prints.

WOW! Looking good, G! :rock :clap :rock

I absolutely love the way Alice printed up. the online image doesn't capture the richness I don't think. Glad you like it. actually have the pencil work and prints on ebay. (grphhyx1)

I also have one of his SUPER LIMITED Alice prints, it is badass.

Very nice work my friend :clap :love

I am the proud owner of G's Lady Mechanika #1 piece and it's awesome :rock

000_0003-2.jpg

Keep up the good work sweetie :1-1:
x :wave

Thank you jay. it means a lot to hear. very much appreciated.

:exactly:

I love his art. I still have one hanging on my wall at home and i've saved my xmas card as well. :yess:

Shell, what can i say, you inspired me to produce that amazing piece. Thank you both for the kind words.:1-1:

Very nice work my friend :clap :love

I am the proud owner of G's Lady Mechanika #1 piece and it's awesome :rock

000_0003-2.jpg

Keep up the good work sweetie :1-1:
x :wave

At JJJ's suggestion decided to try my hand at the Huntress. Will redraw in illustrator later and add some color. My inking is a bit rusty but it's good groundwork for coloring later.
huntress_zps5d4aa9d0.jpg

huntresspainted_zps366bb6df.jpg

Here's something I did today for the Annual Garden Party for a bar association in Philly
Sketch
gardenpartyscan_zpsad6f48dc.jpg

Final
gallopparty_zpsd99d21a8.jpg

I like the colors and flow.

Back