'Cyberpunk 2077.'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TetraVaal

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I searched the forums and to my surprise, I couldn't find a thread for this.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs[/ame]

Looks absolutely amazing.

It looks amazing, cd projekt red makes great games too bad we wont see this for quite some time. They said at the earliest it will be released in 2015.

I don't mind them taking their time as long as it turns out to be an outstanding game.

I'll have 'Witcher 3' to hold me over in the meantime.

High hopes for this one. Their last game is supposed to be good too. So, this might be the cyberpunk game to get. Although Remember Me looks interesting too.

The title is great marketing. I clicked simply because I thought "Wow, what could possibly have such a crap title?" and I left the thread impressed. :lol

blame mike pondsmith for the name he is the creator of the tabletop game cyberpunk2023 which 2077 is the game version.

The PnP is one of the best ever made. I hearthey are staying pretty true to the original game. This has been on my list since the original announcment.

Same thing with the Shadow Run browser game.

Trailer looks awesome, the story seems interesting enough and it's from the same people that did The Witcher. Has the makings of a great game!

I didn't even bother visiting this thread as the title sounded **** :lol Glad curiosity got the better of me now!

Man, some of you are crazy. The title card looks great. Very retro with a touch of contemporaneity.

Also, as far as the whole next-gen/PC discussion--this is definitely a game that I will be playing exclusively on the PC.

I thought I had created a thread for it when it was announced but I guess not.

I can't wait for this game.

Back