Play Arts Kai Batman figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psycho

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew of all the Batman Kai Arts figures that they have released so far. I would like to start collecting them. All help would be appreciated thanks... So far this is what I have Gathered from the List...

Arkham Asylum:

1. Batman
2. Joker
3. Harley Quinn
4: Armored Batman

Arkham City

5. Batman
6. Batman (Dark Knight Returns skin)
7. Catwoman
8. Harley Quinn
9. Robin
10. Poision Ivy

Dark Knight Trilogy

11. Batman
12. Bane
13. Joker
14. Catwoman

If I am missing could some one let me know? All help would be appreciated. Thanks

I have the AA Batman and AC Batman - I also jus ordered the Black and White Batman (are you counting them, and theres the joker also) ?

Are TDK ones out yet ?

The TDK comes out in June.... Im just glad these aren't so limited...

I have the AA Batman and AC Batman - I also jus ordered the Black and White Batman (are you counting them, and theres the joker also) ?

Are TDK ones out yet ?

Are there any major differences between the AA and AC Batman???

Are the boxes that they come in pretty easy to open, with out ruining the packaging???

Are the boxes that they come in pretty easy to open, with out ruining the packaging???

Yes -- I got the AC Catwoman & removed her, but the box is still in practically perfect condition.

Speaking of which -- I was never too keen on the Final Fantasy Kai figures because of their general lankiness, but AC Catwoman is pretty awesome & her build isn't lanky. She can also get into some pretty wicked poses.

The Nolanverse figures display pics looked very nice as did the AC Robin. Looking forward to all of them

Here are the pictures of all the up coming figures if anyone has not seen them yet.... Dark Knigt Batman will most likely be my first Play Arts figure I order...

SQ81230lg.jpg

SQ81278lg.jpg

SQ81256lg.jpg

SQ81249lg.jpg

SQ81248lg.jpg

SQ81247lg.jpg

SQ81229lg.jpg

Are there any major differences between the AA and AC Batman???

Really colour.
Shame the boxes arent the same style. As i would of like to keep em boxed but once i got AC and it had he door it had to come out, then so did AA and thats why i ordered the BW (to keep that boxed (crazy!)

with AA packaging is really cool tho a part of the cape (if u want to use it) is glued on the back of the box (the capes not glued but youll see)
the top leg joint is really crap on mine (AA) but still holds the pose i want...
P1030723_zps1426b3a0.jpg

P1030721_zps01a73d39.jpg

P1030722_zps1c571c9b.jpg

The Play Arts TDK trilogy stuff is amazing. They look more accurate and detailed / accurate to the source material than the Mattel stuff, while still putting their own customized exaggerated signature on the license. Might end up trying to get these. Depending on the price and availability. Can't wait to see their Man of Steel stuff, too.

Bane Looks amazing there :rock

Sad as it may seem, despite the exaggerated style (which I myself like), the colors on this Bane looks to be the most accurate in comparison to both the Mattel Movie Masters AND the Hot Toys figure. :rotfl

Already have the TDK versions of Batman, Joker and Bane on pre-order along with the AC Harley. Hopefully I won't have any QC issues with any of them.

the retail price of them is 59.99 a pop. But thanks for in detail of the differences of the AA and AC figure...

Sad as it may seem, despite the exaggerated style (which I myself like), the colors on this Bane looks to be the most accurate in comparison to both the Mattel Movie Masters AND the Hot Toys figure. :rotfl

Also, what I would consider personally ... Bane's most iconic and memorable look from the film.

Not that I wasn't a fan of the different jackets he wore, culminating in the revolutionary / dictator look in the 3rd act. But I prefer him in the merc vest and outfit, with physique poking through as the coolest look from the film.

It's also the look of the pinnacle scene for Bane in the film, when he breaks Batman. So naturally, I prefer it.

Bane looks like he was deep fried, but all three Nolan PAK figures look great, Catwoman especially I think will be a good alternative to the Hot Toys one which never really impressed me much.

Yeah can't wait to get my first Batman fig in April.... Will be doing a video review...

Yeah can't wait to get my first Batman fig in April.... Will be doing a video review...

Id b keen to see ur review... also think about here in Australia the retail is 89.99... we get jacked on price for all the collectables

Back