Pokemon D-Arts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The 1 Who Knocks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Tamashii Nations is releasing super-articulated Pokemon figures complete with effects and stands.

Mewtwo March 2013

D-Arts-Mewtwo_1351190494.jpg

D-artsPokemon_Mewtwo.jpg

bandai_pkm_mew10.jpg

Charizard April 2013

charzard_thumb.jpg

FIG-IPN-5686-500x500.jpg

FIG-IPN-5686_04.jpg

Teased Blastoise and Venusaur

409002_original.jpg

Last edited:
I've already paid for Mew Two (Gundam Planet), and I'm just waiting for a good place to get Charizard (though I have him on PO at BBTS). I'll get any of them that they make. I love the 1st generation designs, that was my childhood. Plus they look amazing, Bandai did an incredible job.

I really need to get around to ordering that mewtwo. My absolute favorite Pokemon is mew tho... I really wish they would make a full figured mew rather than just an attachment.

I've already paid for Mew Two (Gundam Planet), and I'm just waiting for a good place to get Charizard (though I have him on PO at BBTS). I'll get any of them that they make. I love the 1st generation designs, that was my childhood. Plus they look amazing, Bandai did an incredible job.

AmiAmi still has the PO up for Charizard at 2800 JPY. I Missed Mewtwo at a good price, I have him on PO at BBTS for $60.

I'd love to see Raichu next, someday maybe an Onyx!

I don't know, they aren't actually figures of the video game versions, but the animated versions.

Raichu would be cool, but Pikachu is the king. He'll come before Raichu. Onyx would be neat as well, but that would be a huge figure or out of scale. I'd like to see Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Pikachu.

It's nice to see figures like this being made (though Charizard's neck is strange), but I'm not particularly drawn to any of them. Hopefully this range will expand.

Raichu would be cool, but Pikachu is the king. He'll come before Raichu. Onyx would be neat as well, but that would be a huge figure or out of scale. I'd like to see Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Pikachu.
Not necessarily. For snake-like Pokémon, height is given as the length of their bodies, not their standing height. Onix is quite S-shaped, so it wouldn't have to be too much taller than the rest.

I guess I always thought Onyx was just like, Godzilla size. I guess he's smaller. It's been years since I've played the original games or watched the show, and I'm sure scale varied at times. Onyx would be cool no matter how they did him.

Broke out the cards to see what I've forgotten from the original 150, realized I forgot about most of the cool ones. These would be great figures IMO, think effect parts i.e. flames, ice, electricity etc.

Eevee + Evolutions
Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres
Magmar!!
Rapidash
Tentacruel??

and Pidgeot because its always been my favorite. I still love the art on the foil card.

I hope they do the main legendaries from each generation and the final evolved starter. How cool would this line-up be?
Ho-Oh, Lugia, Feraligatr, Typhlosion, Bayleef
Kyogre, Groudon, Sceptile, Swampert, Typhlosion
Palkia, Dialga, Empoleon, Torterra, Infernape
Reshiram, Zekrom, Samurott, Serperior, Emboar

Maybe even the 3rd legendary for each gen, though it would suck having Suicune without Entei or Raikou.

Or maybe I should be happy we are getting these four :lol

Broke out the cards to see what I've forgotten from the original 150, realized I forgot about most of the cool ones. These would be great figures IMO, think effect parts i.e. flames, ice, electricity etc.

Eevee + Evolutions
Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres
Magmar!!
Rapidash
Tentacruel??

and Pidgeot because its always been my favorite. I still love the art on the foil card.

I just read this in the pokerap rhythm :lol

Yeah I pre-ordered the Mewtwo on amiami a while back. Want that first run Mew exclusive.

After generation 2 the designs got silly... the new legendaries are incredibly hideous.

Last edited:
I hope they do the main legendaries from each generation and the final evolved starter. How cool would this line-up be?
Ho-Oh, Lugia, Feraligatr, Typhlosion, Bayleef
Kyogre, Groudon, Sceptile, Swampert, Typhlosion
Palkia, Dialga, Empoleon, Torterra, Infernape
Reshiram, Zekrom, Samurott, Serperior, Emboar

Maybe even the 3rd legendary for each gen, though it would suck having Suicune without Entei or Raikou.

Or maybe I should be happy we are getting these four :lol
Don't you mean Meganium and Blaziken? :p

i got mewtwo and charizard on preorder at BBTS. whenever Blastoise and Venusaur go up ill preorder them too :rock

Back