Funko Vinyl Pop Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm about to buy a **** ton of these based on what new lines they've shown at Toy Fair.

They already have a bunch of cult licenses like Walking Dead, Game of Thrones etc, and now they have Back to the Future, TMNT, Big Lebowski, Ace Ventura, Trick R Treat and tons more. I love the diversity of them all being available in the same media format and scale. The size also makes alot of them easy to display and at $10 they're pretty cool. Anyone collect these?

https://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main/a-bunch-of-funko-new-reveals

The new smaller blind box figures are amazing too, they have every memorable zombie from The Walking Dead so far in that lineup.

Other new licenses this year : Rocketeer, Robocop, Mass Effect, Rocky, Evil Dead, AVP, Kill Bill, and Pulp Fiction.

I like them, but not a fan of blind box. Never been a fan because theres usually only one or two in the set I'd want. Happy about wwe items as well.

Very cool, the Lebowski, Ace, Kill Bill, Pulp Fiction, Rocketeer and BTTF ones are tempting. What do these usually run?

Very cool, the Lebowski, Ace, Kill Bill, Pulp Fiction, Rocketeer and BTTF ones are tempting. What do these usually run?

The Pop, Movie, Horror, and Music etc series are only $10 each and theres a ton already out. I'm going to spend about $300 on the ones they already have and get ready for whats coming up. Most everythings still in stock. Theres apparently also some rare artist one off stuff like Clockwork Orange that had ltd collector runs but I'm still looking into those, apparently only a few and around $400 when they turn up.

No idea what the smaller new blind box ones will be.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=funko pop&page=2

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/...=&pg=1&orsearch=0&wrid=0&sort=0&rpp=60&tree=0

I like them, but not a fan of blind box. Never been a fan because theres usually only one or two in the set I'd want. Happy about wwe items as well.

Luckily w/ the WD, I want them all.

These are cute, but I just bought my first one about a week back (of Daenerys Targaryen) and was disappointed. The paint job on mine is pretty cruddy. She's got some black spots on her face, and the green dragon she's holding looks like it's melting, as the green paint is all over her hand. I mean, this isn't like some super fancy collector's piece, but I don't think it's really worth the money I paid for it.

I saw this on my friends store and bought this sdcc exclusive one, don't want to collect them all since there is just too many of them.
9491D448-DDB8-4A8A-9207-CD501BCFCE9A-47976-000004379D5F5C84.jpg

I love them i sell a lot of these i just had the New Marvel ones and the Rocky set in at the shop here are a few of them.
20130213_143415_zps1c1ee948.jpg

20130213_154740_zps32891a6a.jpg

20130213_1651141_zpsc0dc58d0.jpg

20130213_164253_zps813a20d7.jpg

20130213_171302_zpsbf74eb2e.jpg

Some of these figures are just great.. not always keen on the wide apart, googly eyes but the effect varies from figure to figure and in some cases isn't an issue.. picked up Dredd today. :rock

Any update on the Kratos figure coming out? I saw it was supposed to come out in February but then it seems like it's been taken off some sites.

I do have the Ezio from Assassin's Creed. It's pretty cool. Connor from ACIII looks the best I think though.

Been getting my girlfriend the Walking Dead ones and the xenomorph from Alien. She loves them.

The Disney ones seem cool too.

Haven't seen much about the Kratos figure since September last year. :(

I haven't really been collecting any lines from this range, just random figures I liked the look of:
Leonidas
White Walker
Wall-E
Master Chief
.. plus pre-orders for the two Despicable Me minions and the Beatles Yellow Submarine. :yess:

I've been getting mostly Superman figures from this line but got a Hannibal Lecter for Christmas and I love it. It's making me look at the other lines now to pick and choose certain characters from each. I don't think I like these enough to collect every one of them (plus there are so many it'd cost a ton). However, I would really like to see a Breaking Bad set.

Breaking Bad has been ruled out at the minute Mezco have put a stop to that. Sons Of Anarchy Pop! vinyl are coming out soon and they look great. But the new Guardians Of The Galaxy ones look awesome!

Those are very cool.

If they ever do Mortal Kombat..especially oldschool..I'm diving in.

But I don't like bobbleheads.

That's a bummer about Breaking Bad. I didn't even think about Mezco being the reason. It just seems like every other line is being done in this style so why not Breaking Bad? I really like the look of the Guardians of the Galaxy so far. Groot is a must have--hopefully they'll make a smaller scale Rocket Raccoon to go with him.

Can't wait for the Buffy line of these.
I think I'll be collecting the GOT ones and TWD set as well as some Halo, TMNT and a few random ones.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I picked up a Jeffrey Lebowski from Booksamillion. Funko figures? The Dude abides.

Back