My new gaming mouse.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLIDSNAKE

Super Freak
Reaction score
had this old logitech mouse for years. A very simple mouse.
was looking for the perfect gaming mouse and I think I just found it.

5SteelseriesSENSEI_zps36cbed98.jpg

I got to tell you guys this is just an amazing mouse.
played BF3 all day yesturday with it and it feels amazing.
It has so many features.

here is a review an youtube just so you can see what it can do.
by far the best gaming mouse I have ever held in my hand.

[ame]https://youtu.be/n4hdv5KbRks[/ame]

I still cant belive they had this at my local best buy.
so happy I bought it.

Looks pretty cool, man! I'm in need of a new gaming mouse for my PC.

dude ! look no further. this is an amazing mouse. trust me you wont be dissapointed.
I even found an easy tutorial how to change the LCD logo.
I put BATTLEFIELD 3 on my lcd looks so sick and all my lights are bright red to match my CM trooper case color.
looks so bad *** !

That's pretty cool. I like the number buttons on the side of the Razer Naga though, since the 1 2 3 is on the top I can use it in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer and use abilities really fast. It's great for Guild Wars 2 also for using abilities, and then in Starcraft 2 it's great for control groups.

That's pretty cool. I like the number buttons on the side of the Razer Naga though, since the 1 2 3 is on the top I can use it in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer and use abilities really fast. It's great for Guild Wars 2 also for using abilities, and then in Starcraft 2 it's great for control groups.

my friend has that mouse. it looks real nice.
the sensei is all about performance. for FPS's its so dam precise.
when I see a target you get the red dot on him so fast and you can those sweet headshots. you have to try the mouse to know what I am talking about.

I have the Logitech G700 and I like it. I find it's a good balance.

The SteelSeries I'm sure is nice but I like a few more buttons for my MMOs. On the other hand I tried the Naga and I like the side buttons but they are too numerous and too small for me.

So like I said the G700 is a nice balance and the buttons are easily distinguishable. Plus I love the fact that it's wired/wireless on demand.

I have the Logitech G700 and I like it. I find it's a good balance.

The SteelSeries I'm sure is nice but I like a few more buttons for my MMOs. On the other hand I tried the Naga and I like the side buttons but they are too numerous and too small for me.

So like I said the G700 is a nice balance and the buttons are easily distinguishable. Plus I love the fact that it's wired/wireless on demand.

I tried a couple of mice with lots of buttons like the R.A.T 7 such an insane looking mouse. I thought it was too much.
The sensei just feels perfect in my hand.

I am running with the razer naga right now and love it. Mainly because I play way more mmos and RPGs than fps right now. But that mouse does look sweet!

Got this mouse a few days ago...

Anker gaming mouse:

41V7c1ljNeL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
th_1.jpg

Good price ($40), nice feel and the right amount of buttons.

I have a Logitech mouse but I really want a R.A.T 7 ... I have really small hands and short thumbs, so being able to adjust where everything is sounds great. :)

my issue with most mouse is that I use a sylicone padding for my wrist and so I hold my mouse with the tip of my finger and not palm-style (my thumb rests about midway on the mouse) and as a result a lot of the buttons a unreachable for me.

That's a cool mouse but does anyone know of a really good controller to use with PC games? Like if you are trying to play something other than FPS like a platformer a regular controller is easier.

That's a cool mouse but does anyone know of a really good controller to use with PC games? Like if you are trying to play something other than FPS like a platformer a regular controller is easier.

Xbox 360 controller is compatible with any game that has controller support, they even change the on-screen instructions to use the buttons on the controller.

:lecture 360 controller is the best and easiest to use on PC. Destroys the whole "I hate using a PC and mouse to play games" argument against PC gaming.

Ah cool. I didn't know the xbox controller could be used on the PC so easily.

With Windows 7, I literally plugged it into the USB port and it automatically found and installed the drivers. That and many games' controller settings are based on the 360 controller's layout.

Back