*Salutes*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rivvil

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
In your kitchen eating all your precious food
So there is yet another new person. I am sure you are currently beating your head on your desks and asking the cyber gods "Why is there another newbie! Make them stop!" Before you give yourself a concussion, I think it is fair to warn I can spell (Thanks to auto check.), I've had all my shots, and I tend to think before posting. Very rare qualities these are.

Anywho-sle!

I've been collecting PVC Figurines for about two years now, I've been learning and watching the news about them for longer than that. It hasn't been until late that I can officially getting elbows deep into this hobby. I'm looking forward to meeting other mature, but still lively, group of folks to enjoy figures with since none of my friends do. Right now I only have three (Lady Death Femme Tales I and II, Fulani PVC), have two pre ordered, and one soon coming in the mail. Doesn't this kind of remind you of someone talking about kids? Feels like talking about children to me. Hm.. Other than Figure collecting I also love watching Japanese Sumo Wrestling, Horror films, Westerns, and a lot of foreign films. Favorite games ever include Hitman Series, Dark Siders, Silent Hill, Sims, and some Skyrim never hurt anybody. Huge fan of comics, typically ones with a good plot, awesome artwork, and really, really good looking strong female leads. Bigger boobs and booty, more love.

I am a photographer, a proud one, and I hope to be getting into taking more pictures of my figures and show off. Also I work for F.Y.E (For your Entertainment) as the assistant manager, normally I stay within the video games and Movie sections. I have a dog, Shetland Sheep dog (Best. Dog. Ever.), named Dexter. Yes, from Dexter's Laboratory. Would have been a DeeDee if only he were a lady. I am currently with the love of my life and high-school sweet heart, the two of us have been known to bring fear to the universe with the ideas that we come up with. Lets just say our children will be the cutest wee minions.

That is just about it.

Looking forward to seeing you all and happy post-age!

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Rivvil! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back