Action Figure Hulk Com custom Dio.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcent

Super Freak
Reaction score
I haven't picked this piece up yet, but the sculpter (with my inspiration, so I'll take some credit):monkey3:lol. made this custom dio with a smashed up hulkbuster that i had saved. I always thought that Hulk should be landing on something or smashing else other than just ground or rocks etc. he sent me some final product pics and thought i'd share them with you that care to look and say yeah or nay if you approve.:lecture

Since they're both 1/6 scale i think they fit well together.

287deso.jpg

s4p37m.jpg

epq3ur.jpg

348j3g1.jpg

5bprmr.jpg
[/

Last edited:
Looks like the hair is different too...can't quite see in the pictures, some larger ones would be good.

Any efforts to customise has to be praised mate, good work!

:clap

Great idea/concept. But I agree with a previous post that hulk's hair should be tweeked. Congrats.:clap:clap:clap

yeah i've already had him redo the hair once as it was quite flat and it does looks alot better than it did. i'll wait till i pick him up to see how it looks in person.

:lol I thought it was just me until I got to the second page.

I was about to say 'Well, I agree with everyone....those are some VERY original ideas....left me speechless in fact.' :lol

In all seriousness though, I'm looking forward to seeing what Quad has cooked up.

The original pics were of a Hulk com stomping the hell out of a HulkBuster IronMan it I am not mistaken, but now the pics have been taken down for some reason.

Back