MINAS TIRITH ARRIVED!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WrathofSauron

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just got my Danbury Mint Minas Tirith and its AWESOME!!!! The lighting tower is really beautiful and the detail is incredible!! Pix to follow!!!:rotfl

WrathofSauron said:
I just got my Danbury Mint Minas Tirith and its AWESOME!!!! The lighting tower is really beautiful and the detail is incredible!! Pix to follow!!!:rotfl

That's not funny. I don't know why I got excited for a second when I know this isn't shipping until December.:eek:

Not great pix I know I just wanted to get them up here, the delivery guy just dropped it here at seven pm at night how weird? But GREAT!!! Anyone who has this on order is gonna flip when they see it its superb!!!

Holy censored! That looks amazing. I thought you were pulling my leg.

That looks better than anything I thought they could've pulled off.

Where are you located?

I'm in Dublin Ireland! I must be one of the first to get it by the looks of things which is weird cos we normally wait for ages to get stuff here. Its awesome guys better than Barad Dur I think. Very happy and you will be too!!!

WrathofSauron said:
I'm in Dublin Ireland! I must be one of the first to get it by the looks of things which is weird cos we normally wait for ages to get stuff here. Its awesome guys better than Barad Dur I think. Very happy and you will be too!!!

I like my Barad Dur but this appears to blow that out of the water. I can't say how impressed I am by this. I can't wait for them to start shipping to the states.

If they keep them looking this great, they can make every environment in LOTR.

I'd love a Hobbiton.

I'm no photographer but I want to try to capture how it looks lit up at night its a really beautiful piece one of the best if not the best environment I've seen.

I'm so bitter right now. We are the one's that are supposed to get stuff months in advance.

Oops sorry didn't mean to piss anyone off thought it would be nice to share and I didn't see anyone else posting pictures so I thought I would, I was very excited when it arrived. seems like so long now since I got any LOTR statues!!:D

Darth Loki said:
I like my Barad Dur but this appears to blow that out of the water. I can't say how impressed I am by this. I can't wait for them to start shipping to the states.

Come on, why not???? Tell us how impressed you are!

Jesse :lol

WrathofSauron said:
Oops sorry didn't mean to piss anyone off thought it would be nice to share and I didn't see anyone else posting pictures so I thought I would, I was very excited when it arrived. seems like so long now since I got any LOTR statues!!:D

:rotfl :rotfl no worries there mate, just glad that SOMEBODY got it. I was considering catching up on Weta SS LoTR environments, but if this line keeps up, I won't have to. It's curious, how a piece this big is $99 and some of the weta environments are like 1/4 the size and more money. I find that I don't care as long as these pieces stay at $99 and keep up the quality.

Jesseawilson said:
Come on, why not???? Tell us how impressed you are!

Jesse :lol

Well since you asked (and becuase you have the greatest avatar ever),

REALLY Impressed!!!

Back