Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JosephCPR

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anybody heard about this? Look awesome so far. Sculpted by Tim Miller. 12 inches.

"This line depicts the women of DC in 40's and 50's era bomber styled pinup art. Costuming, posing and general feel of each sculpt reflects the trends of that particular timeframe. As such, characters are envisioned in a whole new way."

bombshell_wonder_woman_by_tkmillersculpt-d5hl7lr.jpg

bombshell_wonder_woman_by_tkmillersculpt-d5hl7om.jpg

https://tkmillersculpt.deviantart.com/art/Bombshell-Wonder-Woman-331873983

I didn't know them tbh. I actually think WW looks quite good (not too convinced about Supergirl).

As for DC's quality, if their Cover Girls line is any indication, most of them were quite good.

I guess with Sideshow's upcoming products in the future this line will not be very popular

I don't know, it's a particular style and it really appeals to me
I'm just waiting for more information like size and price tag :)

It seems they are 12 inches scale. That's what Miller himself says in his DA

Well if DC Collectibles is anything like DC Direct they'll produce a few gals and then end the line and move onto something completely different. LOL

BB

Well if DC Collectibles is anything like DC Direct they'll produce a few gals and then end the line and move onto something completely different. LOL

BB

Well they didn't do that with the Cover Girls or Batman B&W statue lines, or the Arkham City action figure line, so what is your point exactly? In fact, they seem better than most other companies in that regard.

They should be priced around whr the black and whites are $80-100 if they are le and numbers i might be game. :clap They look great so far

Well they didn't do that with the Cover Girls or Batman B&W statue lines, or the Arkham City action figure line, so what is your point exactly? In fact, they seem better than most other companies in that regard.

You haven't been collecting DC Direct from the beginning like I have, Gomer. They started a bunch of different lines, got people hooked and then left them high and dry without some of the top tier characters being developed. Arkham City action figures? Who gives a **** about those? LOL

BB

You haven't been collecting DC Direct from the beginning like I have, Gomer. They started a bunch of different lines, got people hooked and then left them high and dry without some of the top tier characters being developed. Arkham City action figures? Who gives a **** about those? LOL

BB

Clearly a large number of people give a '****' as you so eloquently put it, because they are now on the fourth wave and re-releasing some of the older figures because the demand is so high.

And so, in recent times DC direct have been amongst the best manufacturers when it comes to sticking with lines that sell well. So your point is that a long time ago they weren't good in this respect... But now? What is your point?

i hope they make most if not almost all. Just to see how bman, sman, sgirl, bgirl, and so on looked. they would make a great display together. imo i would like to see them all. If they are priced right no bs $150 price tags.:pfft:

Clearly a large number of people give a '****' as you so eloquently put it, because they are now on the fourth wave and re-releasing some of the older figures because the demand is so high.

And so, in recent times DC direct have been amongst the best manufacturers when it comes to sticking with lines that sell well. So your point is that a long time ago they weren't good in this respect... But now? What is your point?

Don't get your panties in a wad, Missy. They have a long history of starting and stopping lines. And I don't remember it being that long ago. So they are rereleasing some older figures? That's not what I would call extending the line. Listen, Bright Eyes, I used to buy into these different lines of statues and then be ticked off when they would abruptly stop without getting some of the main characters I wanted. I wasn't the only one that felt this way and this became a big frustration with many collectors. So I'm a bit hesitant about ANOTHER line of collectibles by DC Direct; is that a crime? LOL Now I ask you; Why the **** do you get so emotional about it? Is it that big of an issue that someone disagrees with you? How many thousands of dollars of DC Direct product do you own? Methinks the point is on the top of your head.

BB

Wonder Woman is to be 11.5" and Supergirl is 12"? Niiice! :yess:

I hope we get a Power Girl, Batgirl and Wonder Girl out of this line! :pray:

I wish they had released WG in the AH! Cover Girls line, but if they do it now, I will not be the one who complains :D (She's long overdue imo)

Last edited:
Back