Iron Man 3 isnt getting a MMS full line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwood1121

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey I noticed that in every write up so far on the power pose Iron man Mark 47(I think thats the number) they talk about how these are perfect to put in scale and pose with ur MMS 1/6 Iron man figures...the question I have are they trying to give us these instead of making a real MMS Mark 47 figure? will we not be getting a Mark 47 figure or will we only be getting the tony stark?

i guess none of us know.

but i worry the same thing, are we not going to get MMS releases for certain armours, and instead have PPS ones

I will be pretty disappointed if they go that route but think about it, it's HT's + Iron Man. Why would they shorten their supply of products to bring out? They can easily make the PPS and MMS along side it and make all the money they want.

The PPS goes for $150 while the MMS would go for $250ish. I see no reason of HT only releasing a PPS version of Mark 42.

Your question is answered in speculative terms in this thread:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122538

Here's the hot tip. Hot Toys is not about to let anyone miss out on the chance to get whatever armor they want in any one of four or five different lines. MMS, die-cast, cosbaby, Power Pose, 1/4, you name it. You'll be able to get it. Goddam it. You'll be able to get it.

haha thank you Lejuan and everybody else.....this made me feel better....it just would seem a shame not to be able to get a articulated, parts swappable MMS version when all the other armors got it, plus with the hall of armor pieces coming out as well

Iron Man 3 isn't getting its own section of SSF? Would help clean up the Marvel section for sure.

I'm sure they cannot show some figures before the movie is released due to spoilers (Space Armor??).

They will have the all the main armors in MMS.

Let's look at Hot Toys' history with Iron Man stuff:

Iron Man:
-Mark III Iron Man
-Mark I Iron Man
-Mark II Iron Man
-Mark III BD Iron Man
-Silly Thing Iron Man
-Mark IV
-Mark VI
-Mark V
-Mark IV Secret Project
-War Machine
-Milk War Machine
-Black Widow
-Whiplash
-Mech Test Tony Stark
-MK VI sweepstakes Edition
-MK VI Avengers Edition
-MK IV with Gantry
-MK II Armor Unleashed
-MK I 2.0
-IM III Tony Stark
-IM III Power Pose Iron Man
-IM II Hall of Armor dio
-IM III cosbabies
-IM II cosbabies
-1/4th Mark XLII bust
-1/4th IM III War Machine bust
-1/4th IM II War Machine bust
-1/4th Mark V bust
-1/4th Mark VI bust
-1/4th Mark IV bust
-Iron Monger

Maybe it's just me, but. . .I think they like producing Iron Man stuff, and I don't really see them leaving any stones unturned here.

This has been asked and answered. SSCs even tweeted that the PP figures/statues were just another expansion to HTs Iron Man offerings.

Don't panic fanboys, the figures are coming...and I can't wait to see em at comic con!

Back