Echo Base Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Cruel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wow! I just got a GI Joe Lt Falcon and Ninja Viper from Echo Base Toys and I wanted to give them props for the condition of the figures when they got to me.

They might as well have come straight from Sideshow the day after they got released!

If you guys are represented here...Thanks EBT!

Edit - I did just notice that now the price of LT Falcon went up 40.00 from when I bought it a week ago.

Last edited:
Nan and Tang are great guys! If you are ever in the area, stop by and check them out. They are always having BBQ's for peeps to hang out with toys.. Oh and the price going up.. They do that when they have one left of something or if the market demands it.

I know they are moving to a new location, but with the move did any one have any problems ordering online recently? Just wanted to know how accurate is their stock. I ordered from them from the past and had no problems. I called their phone listed but was told to call next week. I have fund set aside for the item I had ordered but if not in stock I want to use it before the SSC 20% off expires end of this month.

So, they're taking their time. Well, not really.

Essentially, the owner and anyone else that's work there, I suppose, is away and they're returning (or supposed to have), tonight.
Coupled with the fact that they moved to somewhere else in LA and changed their contact info.

I found this out on OSW.

So maybe we'll be seeing our orders soon?

Yeah, I checked their fb page since they had a link on the home page. They posted some time ago that orders will get processed tomorrow 6/2/15. Hope the figure is instock that I had ordered since their site seems like it wasn't updated since last year.

Got off the phone with echobasetoys, he had been catching up on orders since he was gone. Good news is that he has the figure instock that I ordered.

Back