Hot Toys: PPS: Iron Man Power Pose Series Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
313829_10151304261894585_508914933_n.jpg

Iron Man 3 is coming to theaters in just three months! Fans, are you ready yet?

We know that many fans have been awaiting the Mark XLII collectible for long, so Hot Toys is now thrilled to announce our brand-new Power Pose Series (PPS) and the armor of the Mark XLII collectible will be activated soon!

The Mark XLII PPS is coming very soon! Stay tuned!

This confirms their die-cast series as pretty much 2.0's of previous suits.

I can see a lot of people flipping out - again - over this. Just waiting for the usual Nova comment, and BTTF/Arkham City stuff.

I dpn't care. I love the character, and this is great news to me. We'll be getting a new Mark III in die cast metal. F yeah.

This is so dumb, as long as we get a regular Mk 42 to go with our other armours than this is an easy pass. I dont get it, all the regular figures need is an alternate neck (2 necks 1x regular, 1x thinner or bent) so you can achieve this posing, and as for the leg articulation just fix the pantie design....

:rotfl

This is getting kinda silly. Die-cast, cosbabies, now this? What's going through HT's collective brain? :cuckoo:

I don't hate IM, or HT for pushing out a ton of figures from this license.

What I don't get is why all of a sudden we have two more lines. The die-cast version and now this? Is it really that necessary?

Having said that, I do intend to pick up one of the new armors from the movie from the MMS line.

I still think it's a statue. I've seen the word "figurine" used to describe static collectibles as well. The pose also fits the prototype pic shown earlier, of what I think is a statue.

481352_10151200609342344_805455765_n.jpg

The "Power Pose Series". That's a pretty fitting name for a statue series I reckon. Each statue in the line (with maybe limited articulation), in a different dynamic pose. Sounds pretty cool, but I think I'd pass ..... unless this is also the die cast series. I'd maybe think about it then.

I guess we'll know more when HT decides to tell us what this line really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back