GG Balrog Bust!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the pics Josh :orc

...do you know if GG used the laser scan tech. with this too?? :monkey3

Giggety giggety goo!

Holy censored! Makes me feel more confident about this line. Wow that looks awesome. Can't wait to see the specs and size of it.

That's 4 ... 4 busts in just a matter months ... GG is leaving "you know who" behind. :monkey2

The skin tones are amazing, this looks to be a sure-fire (get it ;) ) hit. Of course the ES will be 15K. :monkey1

there's something about the flames on his back that doesnt quite impress me.

i still like my neca one more.

Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap on a stick and then some! There goes my resolve to ONLY get a few pieces of this line. :banghead :balrog :balrog :balrog :balrog

Hey Robert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............GODFATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................Fireside Collectibles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are the Pre-Orders for Gandalf, Saruman and this freakin awesome Balrog??????????????

I need to Pre-Order....................I must...................Help me................

How come there isn't a Saruman bust on the GG site?

4 busts...........really five counting Saruman...........all great pieces IMO...............

Really looking forward to this line. I hope they keep pushing them out with this type of quality and movie character likeness............

Last edited:
Yeah, this thing jis just kicking ass!! Fantastic!! Amazing!! I'm so into this line it's not even funny. GG is bringing it big time to a line that I wasn't sure about when it was first announced. Man, I'm so dang excited!!

hmm... it says on the site that the balrong... i mean balrog bust will be available april 2007. yeh thanks for announcing so early GG...

(those who have seen the weta balrog statue will know the reference to balrong :cool: )

by the way, some of you might remember this. in the early days when news of GG making this new bust line was out, it was mentioned that these will include some kind of drawer and have electronics (lights and sound). seems like none of these are on these busts.

pics from sdcc have shown inconclusive and also there is no mention of those being part of the bust on their site.

Last edited:
Back