Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig77

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Seems like we are getting our wish on the 6" figures, like the ones shown off by three a toys. Will be all over these. There is a blurb on RS.

Doesn't look bad, but also not amazing either. Too bad they couldn't have teamed with 3A to make those smaller scaled figures with fabric parts.

Looks amazing, really happy they have gone in this direction!!

Count Dooku, General Krell, and Phase 3 Rex for 6 inch!!!

Fabric at this scale doesn't really work imo. My curiosity is piqued though.

If anyone could've done it, it would've been 3A.

3A_Nomdeplume_06.png

I always thought "What if Star Wars figures were at NECA scale?".

I am reminded of a Hall & Oates song..."starting all over again...."

Nice!!
I like the idea!
I'll get the core characters only though... no b-listers for me on this one... except OT troopers

Wasn't there a line of Japanese 6" or 8" SW figures not long ago, they only released Vader and Boba Fett... anybody remembers those?

8 figures this year means it might take 2-3 years to get all the core OT characters.

Then there's the issue with multiples -- do you get Tatooine Luke or Pilot Luke or Stormtrooper Luke... or Bespin Luke... or Jedi Luke....?

At $20 a pop I think I'll steer clear for the most part. Maybe get one or two just to dip my toe in. Vader and Fett are always nice. Or Simply Vader and Bespin Luke to duel. I might find it hard to resist Jabba at this scale.

Luckily I don't collect this scale or have an affinity for new releases like this. So I'll be steering clear and continuing to focus on 1/6 and actual vintage figures :lecture

Although if these had been around 10 or so years ago when Marvel Legends were at their peak I'd have been all over them like white on rice :lol

Back