PF Re-paint Help!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarmandan

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am looking for someone who can re-paint the face of my Frodo PF.Preferably someone in the U.K.

I've seen some excellent re-paints on this PF and I would really love it if someone could bring out Elijah's likeness a little bit more :pray:

I would obviously pay for the work and any postage costs if necessary :)

Please help!!

I honestly don't think the likeness is in the sculpt, guitarmandan. :monkey2

I have never seen one - that's for sure. :banghead :(

Hope I'm wrong though. :pray:

Best of luck with your quest. :hi5:

:duff
Bill

Thanks mate :)

But I saw a really good one on another forum I think...I stumbled upon it when I typed in "Frodo Premium Format" into google images.

And while it still wasn't perfect,it brought the likeness out really well from some angles.

small_studios here is one of the best when it comes to face repaints, especially difficult human looking faces,that's all he does, he is in the US but shipping shouldn't be too bad.

Thanks for the tip gagaliya,will definitely check it out!

Just needs some work on the eyes/eyebrows and lips I think,to bring out a little bit more of the likeness.

Thank you to all who have replied so far,I'm new to this forum but you guys have made me feel welcome which is really great! :peace

Plus I'd be stuck without all your help so thank you :)

If you want the absolute best Paul Moore cannot be beat. He is in the US and not cheap but is the best re-painter I have seen. His CS Moore conan repaints are insane. Here is a link showing his work. Be warned, it is somewhat NSF (nudes) AND you will never be happy with a factory paint job again.

https://www.statueforum.com/showpost.php?p=3806933&postcount=517

If they butcher Shaak Ti and the sculpt is there I may ask him to redo the head on mine.

Thanks cstojano!

This is a problem I have been thinking about however,if I got someone to do SUCH a finely detailed job,then it would undoubtedly make my other PF's look worse...and I don't want that as I adore the rest of my collection.If it ain't broke,don't fix it!

Maybe possible to try in this post instead of making a new one.
I have bought a Frodo PF, but the problem is that the sword was bend. Any idea what material it is made of, and if it is possible to bend back?
It sounds like a sort of metal, but not sure. Normaly I use a hairdryer to heat it and bend it back.

Back