Iron Studios 1/2 Scale Battle Damaged Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFanatic

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just read about this brazilian company making a Mark XLII "something".

The Iron Studios officially announces the line from the movie Iron Man 3. We would like to share this preview of our Mark XLII, this is only a part of the armor that was 100% developed on top of molds and actual information used for the production of the film, we were careful to reproduce all details of armor so that the pieces are extremely faithful to the original. For the first time a Brazilian company takes the lead of the production of replicas, statues and accessories for collectors. Our team is in constant contact with Marvel Studios and all the work is being monitored and approved by them. All projects are being carefully thought out and designed to please all collectors and fans of the film.

Expect more pictures soon ...

https://www.ironstudios.com.br/

It's 1/2 Scale!

scan0010.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Iron Studios announces Mark XLII

Not detailed enough! needs more red and triangular arc please!!!

Just read about this brazilian company making a Mark XLII "something".

Bust_02.jpg

The only problem is, they don't mention what scale this is. Looks 1:1 to me (or maybe that is just wishful thinking on my part).

I like these colors way more than the gold scheme. I would totally buy this in 1:2.

Chris

I saw a 1:1 Mark III at Universal for $6000, and they y it and a tech to your house to set it up properly.

If this is $28000 it better ACTUALLY WORK!!!

A couple of posts deleted.
May I ask that peeps remember to respect others. There's no need to be harsh and insulting at someone sharing an opinion or thought.
Thanks.
x :peace

I saw a 1:1 Mark III at Universal for $6000, and they y it and a tech to your house to set it up properly.

If this is $28000 it better ACTUALLY WORK!!!

If this is $28000 it better come with Pepper Potts!!!!

Nah, this is just a preview that was posted by the company last friday. They have announced that the price for their collectables will be in the range of $50 and $2000 (for their Marvel Line). There is no official info regarding the scale of this item yet. Disregard the absurd claim that this is over £18,000.

You know... the filename says: Bust_02.jpg. So I guess this could be 1/2 or 1/1? Obviously it can also be smaller, but judging from the picture it is very unlikely.

Hopefully if its 1:2 SS will finally start getting some competition with their LSF stuff and they will make sure QC is monitored closely.

Judging from how smooth and clean some of the side pieces are, I'm guessing this could be 1:1 also as I cant see a 1:2 coming out this "clean" for surface texture.

Chris

To be honest, I think the above picture is just a rendering and not a real photo. The lighting is 100% symmetrical and unrealistic, and you can see some strange clutterings on the shadows various places on the hi-res version.

To be honest, I think the above picture is just a rendering and not a real photo. The lighting is 100% symmetrical and unrealistic, and you can see some strange clutterings on the shadows various places on the hi-res version.

Ya I noticed that, just look at the cut of the lines on the arms, the only thing that looks almost real is the neck and bottom of the helmet.

Back