Lost McFarlane figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jigsaw.96

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I bet you're wondering where I am, I'll tell you w
I'm in love with these figures. When I first read the announcement I about died because a week before that I told my brother it would be awesome if Spawn or Sideshow got the lisence. I mean come on...look at them...BRILLIANT!

charliespawn.jpg

lockespawn.jpg

for more visit: https://spawn.com/toys/series.aspx?series=318

McF does have some of the best artists/sculptors in the biz. just wish they'd do some traditional 1/6 figs to go w/ all the plastic statues.

These where really cool at SDCC but since they won't be as big as the ones they had I'm gonna pass for sure. I love LOST but I'll concentrate on SW and LOTR.

I love the prototypes, especially Hurley and Locke, they likeness is dead on and they look so real. I hope the final product doesn't end up being a disappointment. I will buy these and subsequent series for sure if they come up right. Only one complaint: Shannon... an action figure lying on a towel with her eyes closed... what's that about???

olvidadero said:
Only one complaint: Shannon... an action figure lying on a towel with her eyes closed... what's that about???

I have the same complaint and I'm gonna pass on her. They put her in the line because they wanted a more minor character in there (I would have chosen Boone over her) and plus they knew all the horny guys around the world would buy it.

Wave 2 will include:
Jin, Sayid, Sun, Mr. Ecko, Desmond, and SAWYER...also the Boxed set will be of the Flight 815 Crash Site

From McFarlane TODAY!

geb

Geb said:
Wave 2 will include:
Jin, Sayid, Sun, Mr. Ecko, Desmond, and SAWYER...also the Boxed set will be of the Flight 815 Crash Site

From McFarlane TODAY!

geb

SWEET! I'm surprised Desomnd so soon. Sounds like a good line up. I wonder which Cleare (sp?) they will make first? Pregnant or with Aaron? Can't wait for Vincent :D

I'm so going to collect this line as I said before, and now that i know which characters will be part of the second series I'm even more convinced. I love Jin and Sun, I can't believe I'm going to have action figures of them. Thanks for the info! As soon as prototype pics appear, let us know!!

let the predictions begin...pose and prop...

mine are...

• Sawyer (pose: shirtless with bandaged wound / prop: letter to Sawyer)
• Jin (pose: on raft/ translation paper made by Sun)
• Sayid (pose: trying to get signal with transceiver/ picture of Nadia)
• Desmond (pose: jumpsuit on in the hatch/ the key)
• Sun (pose: in her garden/ wedding ring)
• Mr. Eko (pose: Jesus stick in hand/ prop: Dharma film strip)

Magic Giraffe said:
let the predictions begin...pose and prop...

mine are...

• Sawyer (pose: shirtless with bandaged wound / prop: letter to Sawyer)
• Jin (pose: on raft/ translation paper made by Sun)
• Sayid (pose: trying to get signal with transceiver/ picture of Nadia)
• Desmond (pose: jumpsuit on in the hatch/ the key)
• Sun (pose: in her garden/ wedding ring)
• Mr. Eko (pose: Jesus stick in hand/ prop: Dharma film strip)

Those are some good guesses. I'd prefer Sawyer with his shirt on, but I think McFarlane said somewhere that he was probably going to be shirtless. I don't think Jin would be on the raft though, that would seem a better idea for the box set. Of course I wouldn't be surprised if Jin was shirtless too and Sun in a bikini. I think the garden pose would be much better though. Perhaps Jin handcuffed to the plane from around the pilot episode? Maybe Sun and Jin will have connecting bases?

LOST Unofficial figures

As you know McFarlane made two series of Lost figures (based on the tv show) before cancelling them. But now a small group of fans have banded together and hired a sculptor to make unofficial figures to carry on the line. First up Juliet and Daniel. Next set Desmond and Ben.

Just letting you know in case you are interested as they will be limited to 30 or so worldwide.

There´s more info and pics on the LOST thread at the official spawn/mcfarlane board, here but you can send me a PM asking as well if you prefer.

I´m a LOST fan and liked the kind of figures McFarlane did for that line so if you liked them too and want to get some more with a better likeness you should take a look. Otherwise (if you don´t like 6" non articulated figs) I guess you won´t care about this.

Just wanted to let other fans know, I am not making any profit for this.

Thanks!

Back