Repairing paint scratch on hot toys figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pianoteam

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys, I wasn't sure if this is the right place to post since I'm kind of new to the forums.
My question is how does one go about repairing scratched paint on a hot toys figure? I got a berserker predator recently and the black paint scratched slightly off one nail and I'd like to fix that. Also, the right shoulder has a couple of small scratches that I'd like to fix as well. I'm not really sure what kind of paint you should use or what else needs to be done. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Black Acrylic paint , i recomend Tamiya Paints

As far ast he body , when you get the black paint, check out the other colors they have and try to matc it.

Acrylic paints are the way to go. The repair work shouldn't be too noticeable if you're dealing with small scratches and a colour like black. Depending on where the scratches are, it may be appropriate to apply a coat of acrylic matt varnish afterwards.

I posted this in another spot but dies anyone know how this can be fixed. The stand made small divots/scuffs in my hot toys iron man, any ideas?

dwor.jpg

79n1.jpg

Back