Statue Terminator t-900 frontline 1/1 scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guilty Gear

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think this deserve a thread, beautiful Bust!

I got this in few weeks ago, i think the maker did a fantastic job on this, it turn out great, more gory, more blood, more veins~ this is made by Mark/Ron from monstereffect studio, kudos to them! :buttrock:

Comes with Signe/numbered COA

#10/20 (Limited)

312jq5j.jpg

34dk8zl.jpg

53tgzs.jpg

19xkza.jpg

1zlrp0n.jpg

34qv7yo.jpg

2zsscqa.jpg

2akl1d5.jpg

2eapafb.jpg

yeah....this looks great with SS Endos, i love it.

im sure theres a story behind T-900, very cool

dx00ok.jpg

Wooh, thats one unique and awesome concept piece:clap the detail is sick and the gore is gruesome, its like terminator mixed with walking dead:panic: sooooo epic and special, congrats and thanks for sharing:hi5:

heres the back view as requested....it has on/off switch on the back of base, rusty metal smell on the base.

pretty cool

ae3xwl.jpg

2ciip3b.jpg

1z3ysmv.jpg

Yea saw this on eBay awhile back and thought it looked awesome. The only thing that kept me from pulling the trigger is how the two sides aren't evened out. Like the endo skull side seems larger than the flesh side and the brow bone aren't aligned with eachother either. If they ever update with a newer piece that fixes that issue I am all over it.

Yea saw this on eBay awhile back and thought it looked awesome. The only thing that kept me from pulling the trigger is how the two sides aren't evened out. Like the endo skull side seems larger than the flesh side and the brow bone aren't aligned with eachother either. If they ever update with a newer piece that fixes that issue I am all over it.

i know wat you mean, it is the camera angle, in person, it looks pretty even

THIS PIECE IS MADE OF DURABLE URETHANE RESIN
FEATURES THE FOLLOWING!!
- HYPER BRIGHT LED EYE WITH EASY ACCESS ON/OFF SWITCH!!!
- CUSTOM MADE ACRYLIC EYE THAT IS HAND POLISHED TO A HIGH GLOSS!!!
- REAL METAL HOSE!!
-HAND LAID YAK HAIR!!
- CUSTOM DISPLAY BASE WITH METAL PLAQUE AND EDITION NUMBER!!
-SIGNED COA WITH MATCHING EDITION NUMBER!!

Last edited:
Back