Major League Baseball General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grenouille

Super Freak
Reaction score
2 weeks until pitchers and catchers....:impatient:

A sure sign that baseball is near as Carl Pavano hurt himself shoveling snow and will be on the shelf for 6-8 weeks.

Re: Major League Baseball 2013

Hoping the Cards continue the roll they've been on the last two year and that the Royals finally get back to being a winning franchise.

2 weeks until pitchers and catchers....:impatient:

I'm in!

All I know is the Braves have one of the best outfields in baseball with the Upton trade. (Upton, Upton and Heyward)

Go Twins with that upcoming 75-87 record. :lol

images

Looking forward to a better season.
Dodgers are having a field pre-season day.
Fans get to go onto the field, get signatures, etc.

The problem is it's been raining here for the past 2 days and the forecast says it will continue tomorrow. I'm not going out on a soggy field. :D

Looking forward to the baseball season. Not looking forward to the Rockies season. :lol

Nah. I'm at least curious to see if its another trainwreck.

Well, I think I already know that the Red Sox season will be a train wreck.:lol

Right now we have the the appetizer of the Terry Francona book slamming ownership to keep talk radio going. The Red Sox countered yesterday with the fluffy announcement of Pedro Martinez being an "assistant" to the GM. Damage control!:lol

Hoping the Cards continue the roll they've been on the last two year and that the Royals finally get back to being a winning franchise.

Let's hope they can make another magical run in memory of one of the greatest baseball players ever...

stm1920-2013.jpg

Well, I think I already know that the Red Sox season will be a train wreck.:lol

Right now we have the the appetizer of the Terry Francona book slamming ownership to keep talk radio going. The Red Sox countered yesterday with the fluffy announcement of Pedro Martinez being an "assistant" to the GM. Damage control!:lol

I think that "fluffy" announcement equals a "sexy" announcement per order of Tom Werner. :lol

:goodpost::exactly:

Let's hope they can make another magical run in memory of one of the greatest baseball players ever...

stm1920-2013.jpg

Would be so awesome for the Cardinals to win the WS this year in honor of him. I will always cherish the signed ball I got from him :rock

I'm ready for some baseball too....Braves finally got the Upton brother they wanted. If BJ can play up to his potential then the Braves may have the best OF in the NL. Hopefully the pitching staff can come together with Medlen, Hudson, Minor, Malholm, and Teheran.

:lecture They most likely will if true.

Damnit! First Manny Ramirez, now A-Rod!

Actually... I dont' give a ***** about A-Rod. :rotfl

Back