Will there be a Enterbay 1/4 scale Indiana Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attom44

Super Freak
Reaction score
Will Enterbay ever do a 1/4 scale Indian Jones figure ???...I think they would rock this!!!! BILL... make us a Indiana Jones, please...:)

see thread discussion here:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114157

Summary: Eventually everything will be done in every scale by someone.

There are only so many big 80s icon licenses to go around.
Maybe it will be Sideshow's first entry into the 1/4 figure market?
Maybe Hot Toys will sublicense the Jones license again?
Or maybe Enterbay will be able to finangle it the same way they someone managed to get Batman, Terminator and Rambo in 1/4.....

see thread discussion here:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114157

Summary: Eventually everything will be done in every scale by someone.

There are only so many big 80s icon licenses to go around.
Maybe it will be Sideshow's first entry into the 1/4 figure market?
Maybe Hot Toys will sublicense the Jones license again?
Or maybe Enterbay will be able to finangle it the same way they someone managed to get Batman, Terminator and Rambo in 1/4.....

For the 1/6 licence, Hot Toys got their rights through Sideshow. Given HT's good relationship with Disney, they could get it anytime if they wanted. However, DX05 didn't sell that well for them. Till this day, they still have some stock left at the Toy Hunters store, which almost never happens. 19/20 HT releases never have "STOCK" at the store, as they are sold out during pre-orders. DX05 Indy is that 1/20.

Enterbay could try and get their licence through Medicom or Kotobukiya (both company's issued Indy prodcuts). Of course technically, they would get the Asia licence. Whatever works.

I'd get an 1/4 EB Indy in a heartbeat.

That's because it does not look like Harrison Ford.

Bazinga!

Seriously, Enterbay Indy figures would be awesome but I don't think anyone is doing Indy for a while. Maybe HT could do a Temple or Last Crusade versions and improve the likeness.

Im going to say YES. Itll happen. Eventually. Its not a question of IF, but more so, WHEN. Id put my money on Enterbay doing it before Hot Toys though. Indy just didnt seem like a big priority to HT. I think it was a deal with Sideshow in order to get to do SW. But thats my personal beliefs on the matter.

Im going to say YES. Itll happen. Eventually. Its not a question of IF, but more so, WHEN.

:lecture and I cannot wait!

Enterbay seems comfortable working with the aged and more "off the wall" current licenses...and I love them for it.

God help me if they do! If it's anywhere as good as any of their current 1/4s, then it will be the one Indy to rule all others!

I'd buy one. I'd like to think it would turn out better than HT's effort and I bought that one pretty much without hesitation.

Yup me too. Enterbays 1/4's are awesome.

Best,

Robert

i,d buy a EB 1/4th Indy , if EB do the same kind weathering onT800 BD on Indy woooooo it,ll look amazing .

Slightly off topic, but i thought i would add it here. I have a modified Sideshow KOTCS premium format that was made into a figure by faststreetsofhongkong. I've got it displayed to reflect the first poster that was released for the film. (Excuse the poor quality pic)

F5833F7E-AA6F-473E-8D4C-219FE3877F13-495-000000642F4E345D.jpg

EB are really knocking the Hot Toys sculpts out the park at the minute and with the price gap shrinking between 1/4 and 1/6 I can see EB really taking off soon. Which hopefully means we'll get some nice goodie's.

Their BD Terminator ,Dark Knight and Bruce Lee figures forced a lot of people up into that scale - including me.

EB are really knocking the Hot Toys sculpts out the park at the minute and with the price gap shrinking between 1/4 and 1/6 I can see EB really taking off soon. Which hopefully means we'll get some nice goodie's.

Their BD Terminator ,Dark Knight and Bruce Lee figures forced a lot of people up into that scale - including me.

You and me both....since these 1/4 scale figures I haven't purchased a SSC PF in ages except the Joker PF and Batman EX PF(coming). My entire collection now consists of (25) HT, 1/6 scale Batpod and Tumbler, (4) SSC PF's and (3) Enterbay 1/4 scale figures.. soon to be joined by HT 1/4 scale figures and EB BD T-800.

Last edited:
Back