Possible War Machine 1:2 Maquette LSF in the Pipeline?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertoBagg10

Super Freak
Reaction score
Came across this statement from Sideshow in their Q & A Section and it makes very intriguing reading...

Question:Q.Seriously, do you have any plan to produce a War Machine Legendary Scale Figure? When? I really want it, as my Mark III Half Scale Maquette needs a friend!

Sideshow Answer: We’re a touch distracted by the awesomeness presented by The Avengers, but yes, it’s in the plan.

Absolutely fantastic news especially for those, like me, who already have the Iron Man Mark III 1:2 Maquette. A possible prototype could be unveiled as soon as this years Comic Con perhaps? :thud:

Also, the fact that they mention the Avengers gives me some hope that maybe we will see a Mark VII Maquette.

I thought that was in the works, of course it could have been something I saw from being flaunted around by Legacy Effects.

The art department did a great one from the Philippines if sideshows is better I think I would have to pick one up

I thought that was in the works, of course it could have been something I saw from being flaunted around by Legacy Effects.

I thought I heard something about it as well. However, it could be the new armor from IM3. I actually remember SSC saying they want to do ALL of the armors at one point apor another.

If SS does it, we have already seen what it looks like. Legacy will just give them the molds like the mark 3. It's not like SS has to put a ton of work into it.

Pics not perfect

cf9bd872bd43b01b18da346123ea45d8.jpg

Hope the sideshow one looks like this

The quality is good. Not great, but pretty good. Details could be a little bit sharper, but it certainly cost a lot less than the 1:2 Mark III. I've got both, and as a whole, I am satisfied with my purchase.

All panky did was copy the HT version EXACTLY, that's why it looks more like a 1:2 articulating toy than a 1:2 maquette. I've purchased tons of stuff from these guys over the years. Quality is always crap and almost ALWAYS looks better in pictures than in person. That's why I've stopped buying from these guys or anything else from the Philippines for that matter. Your ether going to get screwed by them or over pay, ether of which ain't worth the headache.

Chris

Thanks for the opinions I think ill probably not get any thing from them save a bit longer and get a sideshow 1:2 scale

Back