S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

Wow, this is awesome. Hope to see what other characters they will expand to next. I love the DBZ I have from them.

teaser02.jpg

Nice find dead man, the mkvi is fav.

That is simply fantastic! I hope Bandai makes other heroes down the road too! :clap

For the large price tags like Revoltechs go for, they should be bigger. :slap

Yea, Figuarts are too small for me for the price. Imagine if they did it in 1/6, the posability of these would be awesome, probably be better than HTs, but not sculpt wise though.

im really digging the articulation on warmachine look at that abbcrunch and leg range motion awsome!
rgw6bm.jpg

They look great so far. It will depend upon the price on whether I buy any.

Wow BBTS put these up for PO an the price is insane. What's the size on these guys?

Wow BBTS put these up for PO an the price is insane. What's the size on these guys?
Wow, $70 + Shipping for a one of them. They're about 5.5 inches. They look great but they should have really lowered the price to at least $50 or lower. Or at least make them a bit bigger.

I can't imagine the price if they made these 1/6 scale :slap

BBTS is overcharging for these things because they have to import them. Since Hasbro has the 6 inch iron man license here in the states Bandai/bluefin can't sell them here. Thankfully I got my preorders for both iron man and war machine at hobbysearch for $76 together. It was even cheaper at amiami, but I wasn't quick enough to grab them.
https://www.anime-export.com/ still has them, but they're a little more expensive.

These look really great, but I'm gonna wait and see what figma does with the Avengers that was announced a while back.

hate that MK VI head. way too flat and angular...it looks more like the ironman anime then the movie suit because of it.

Watch out Figuarts, Hot Toys is coming to getcha!!!

Hot toys introduces a new revolutionary 1/12 scale iron man figure collectibles with cutting edge articulation, lights and hard metal diecast! We hope to bring more interestingness to the fans! :rotfl

Back