Hot Toys - Avengers Bruce Banner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redderz

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Confirmed Bruce Banner! :yess: Hopefully there will be more info soon.

379203_471946639533998_1568587430_n.jpg

Yeah, I'm keen to find out more about this piece too! :cool:

As I mentioned earlier in the HULK thread, I'd love to see a semi green 'changing' head included, plus some swap out 'changing' forearms - if they can incorporate that into the figure fairly seamlessly. Those extras would be awesome.

I'm not getting the current Hulk figure on offer, so a different Hulk head sculpt wouldn't interest me in the short term. I bet in time, the 2.0 Hulk will have two optional heads. :)

Last edited:
I agree.. it should at least come with a 2nd headsculpt.

Something along the lines of clinched teeth, some veins on the forehead, and green eyes.

I'll pass on Ruffalo. Not that he didn't do a good job in the movie. I just like Edward Norton a lot more, that I would buy 100%.

Awesome news for me.Hope there will be a Sideshow Exclusive.

If they include a second sculpt for the Hulk figure with this, I might change my mind about not getting the HT Hulk.

Hulk is the only one I need to complete my Avengers team, but I can't afford him, so I'm really glad that they're releasing Banner! :)

If he's 150$ or so maybe I would pick up and place him next to my Hulk Maquette

I will get this because Ruffalo was great and it will really help fill out the line. I will say that I'mm completely blown away that they are going this deep into the line. This is a complete departure from HT's normal behavior.

Is this Banner?

image_zpse6da4028.jpg

Iron Man 3 trailer around 0:58 mark.

Seeing that he left with Stark at the end of The Avengers, it might just be him, which means that Banner might also be released as part of the Iron Man line.

Banner was my favourite character in the film after Loki, plus Ruffalo is a great actor, so I will definitely be getting this.

Is this Banner?

image_zpse6da4028.jpg

Iron Man 3 trailer around 0:58 mark.

Seeing that he left with Stark at the end of The Avengers, it might just be him, which means that Banner might also be released as part of the Iron Man line.

An interesting idea, but wouldn't completists want Banner's stand to have the Avengers logo and not an Iron Man 3 logo, personally I'm not bothered as long as we get the figure.:yess:

Looks good, It's an easy pass for me, but I like that HT is going deep into some of their lines.

With all of these preview photos, is it too much to ask of a picture of the WIP Banner figure standing in front of the Hulk figure?

Because that would be awesome.

Thank you.

Back