Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Wolverine 1/3 Scale Statue By Hollywood Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is he really that bulky in the game? As a statue not tied to the game the super-muscular look does not look good.

As a fan of UMVC3 I don't really feel impress by this statue. Hard to explain because it looks silly in a way and makes me laugh at it. :lol

i like the head sculpt and the costume but the body is a little fat although he does look fat in the video game.

i do like the price and the fact its limited to 500 pieces

I like the wolverine, looks just like capcom artwork. And i love capcom artwork, the ryu tho is more like SNK artwork which im not a fan of.

i like the head sculpt and the costume but the body is a little fat although he does look fat in the video game.

i do like the price and the fact its limited to 500 pieces

500 pieces only for a wolverine? :panic: must buy this! Maybe a 1 day sell out?!? But I do like this is how wolvie should look like. Ok maybe a little bit of tweaking to make it even better.

Wow best wolverine I've seen so far. Better than the SS version.

Lol yah that Wolverine looks better then this?

4s1mch.jpg
w1
nysgf8.jpg
w2
345fsi9.jpg
w3
33eoqp5.jpg
w4
2z8tc92.jpg
w5
Are you on crack? :cuckoo:

Ha...Crack - minimum.

he likes rob liefield,.understandable,:monkey1

:rotfl :lol :rotfl

Last edited:
1/3 scale for $500 is very reasonable. Certainly not my favorite version, but I may bite if I can get him without ryu.

1/3 scale for $500 is very reasonable. Certainly not my favorite version, but I may bite if I can get him without ryu.

i think big bag toy store sells them separate with a mark up. least i think it was them, i know one site was selling them as singles.

Back