Kids, beware the dangers of......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitchin

Red Five
Reaction score
.........alcohol

Was on night out with my mates & woke up to a very sore arm. Turns out I've broke my wrist & it is now in plaster & have to go into hospital on thursday for an operation to fix a plate/pin to my wrist.

So kids....beware the dangers of overindulgence in alcohol :rolleyes:

......but the painkillers are brilliant :D :D :lol :lol

Sorry to hear about you unfortunate episode............that is why I do not take part in the festivities of alcohol...............I stick with beer:D ...........it's the only way, to make it through the day............:D

That sucks.
Hope you get better soon and buy a suit of armour next time you go out.

I know about the pain killers as I am fresh off of shoulder surgery.

I feel you Pitch and best of luck. As far as the booze, 1 DWI and 1 broken ankle from a late night drinking party, I still haven't learned my lesson. :monkey4

Regardless hope the surgery goes well and yes everyone be careful!

DannieDarKo said:
I feel you Pitch and best of luck. As far as the booze, 1 DWI and 1 broken ankle from a late night drinking party, I still haven't learned my lesson. :monkey4

Regardless hope the surgery goes well and yes everyone be careful!

stay away ya gay perv :D :D :lol

gutted about the pin/plate being needed....wish they could just manipulated inti place but thats me..........if a job needs done, it needs done properly :D

beware of alcohol eh....? Well I would have to disagree with you slighty there my friend. When I'm having a really crappy day, alcohol makes me feel better. When I'm feeling down or sad, alcohol cheers me up. When I'm feeling good, alcohol makes me feel even better. So the question is why you should not drink alcohol, the question is where can I get some? :D

When I was younger, I would drink too much and wake up w/ people angry at me.

Now I smoke to much weed and wake up to find ebay purchaes I dont remember making..

Pick your poison..:confused: :D

:lol
alright since Bodie went there ..... Ive definitley replaced about 75% of my heavy drinking with smoking :monkey3 I find it easier to handle a next-day belly ache from the munchies than an all day ass-kickin hangover.

although Sat night after few shots I somehow ended up at an Eddie Money concert :rock

Pitchin, good luck with the surgery. If the only thing broken is your wrist, you mustve won the fight at least.

Alcohol/drug induced injuries are never fun... under the influence of spirits I once attempted to rip a storm drain off of a building wall. Turned out it was attatched with long metal screws and rather than come off it came apart and I sliced the hell out of my finger... I left a bit nasty trail off blood and had to apply (drunken) pressure to the wound for 1/2 hour. Shoulda got stiches but I was broke :monkey2

Still have a scar to this day to remind me I'm an idiot!

Alcohol is fun. If you just use it in a normal ammound\t.

I've had a party a while back and drank alot of alcohol with a girl. Next thing I woke up beside her in the morning. And I can assure you we didn't sleep all night...:eek:

So after that I didn't drink alot of alcohol anymore just enough to have fun.

I had a little bit to much a while ago..

Woke up in a basement, had no idea where I was.. then I relised I was still at the house where the party had been. So I went up stairs when a girl said:

well, good morning loverboy!

I had no idea what she was talking about sincce I couldn't remind anything from what happend last night.. when she saw my face she told me that I had made-out with every single girl at the party.. including all my friends girlfriends!

Haven't been invited to any of theirs party since then...

Thank god I have so much Irish blood. I don't have any real drunk stories, and thats not due to the lack of I have drunk. Only bad time was when I had a friend who was drunk and wanted to have a contest, first one to get sick loses, so I quickly drink to catch up to what he had drunk then setup shot after shot of goldenslager. He lost after about 7 shots but after 6 beers and like 10 shots in 20 min I wasnt far behind. I still get queasy when I smell goldenslager. I pretty much stick to Jack now, because Jack is your friend.

Back