Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Joker Collectible Figure (in development)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
new-2.jpg

Far right.

Hamill's Joker :yess:

71586_411286942283533_906553587_n.jpg

321316_471025369626125_937694333_n.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, sure would.

I would love:

Sick Joker alt. head
Titan gun
Scarface
Pistol
Teeth
Insane asylum chair (the thing he is strapped into in the first AA mission).

Obviously some are less likely than others, but this figure looks amazingly spot on from the side profile.
Can't wait for full reveal! :impatient:

If they want to take from everything, they could give him the X-Ray specs from the AA challenge maps.

Looks like it could be pretty close to being done, honestly. I don't think they'd tease the sculpt if it wasn't finished, so it seems like paint is all that this guy is lacking, and I presume that, when we see him, we'll see Batman as well.

So what could come with him?

Only ones that spring to mind are Chattering teeth and a pistol

Alternate Sick and Regular Heads
Chattering Teeth
Pistol
Knife
Cure Vial
Detonator
Lipstick
Joker Cards

And if they can sneak Asylum accessories under the City license:
Scarface
Titan Gun
3D Glasses

Probably a few other good ones he could come with like Riddler trophies if they really wanted (Bats NEEDS to IMO) but that's about it off the top of my head.

And the perfect Exclusive would be an interchangeable TV head featuring the Joker on the TV!

Well, I did try to get an Arkham Joker going a while ago before the sculptor went AWOL so I've put a lot of thought into his accessories. If they did do a TV head, I'd end up buying three (or at least the parts to make 3)! :lol

HT really should consult me for accessory ideas. Alternate Hulk head with Banner? :naughty

Can't wait for this, usually I'm perfectly happy with just the main character from the franchise but I need the joker to go alongside bags I think! I'm just glad arkham is still in their plans.

Not sure if I'll go after this now that SSC is doing a comic style Joker, since this was going to be my proxy for a comic version. . .having said that, I suspect the HT figure will be a more quality production piece.

I don't think I'll get the SSC version now that Hot Toys is doing this. :p

I wonder who did the tailoring on Joker? It looks stunning. It also appears that he might have real shoes like the DX 11!:panic:

Oh wow, looks soo promising! I can't wait, or rather, I'd better turn off my brain on this because God knows when it'll be released.

Back