Hot Toys-The Dark Knight Trilogy-DIORAMA Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
Check out the back:

CD9ADBF6-1245-4C44-BCD3-C89F68C9835F-2736-000001FEB481514D.jpg

I spy a Batsignal and a TDKR armory!:yess:

Honestly, congratulations, HT; you just singlehandedly convinced this guy not to cancel his Catwoman, and to order a DX 12 at some point.

I think I see Arkham Asylum Joker on the other side, half painted, as well. Cool picture.

I do wonder, are they making another Ledger Joker!?! The guy next to the Iron Man MK XLVII has a purple shirt and, what appears to be, the same hairstyle.:lol

At this point in just stoked they are going to do The Bat afterall even though they did scale it down. I wish they stuck with 1/6 though.

That's why I'm getting a DX 12. No need to mod that BS. I'll just throw the mask that EX. Selina comes with on it, pop it in the armory, and display it with the awesome Wayme sculpt on a TT with a black tee.:rock I wonder if they don't have another big bad Harv, or Gordon on the way, if they're teasing a Batsignal.

Bat signal might come with a commissioner Gordon figure.

Not sure about the scaled down bat :-(

At this point in just stoked they are going to do The Bat afterall even though they did scale it down. I wish they stuck with 1/6 though.

I don't know. The more I think about it, the more I prefer it. A 1:6 scale Bat is an experiment in extravagance. I'll openly admit it; I talk big, and, when I think about it, I'm full of ****. How I ever thought if even be able to afford a 1/6th Bat is beyond me. Particularly, after the prices of some of their other pieces (cough*Hall of Armor*cough). Not to mention the fact that, if you could find the space, you'd want to display it in the best way possible, which, in turn, would cost you even more as you layed down the dough for another Batman. This way, one: you can hit a broader target audience, as people actually have the space for it, and they won't need to put up a second mortgage to afford it; two: you focus more on it as an individual piece, rather than an oversized accessory. Hot Toys doesn't make 1/12th scale stuff (yet), so it feels more like something that is deemed more on its individual merits than on the merits of the display as a whole (e.g."Batman doesn't sit right in my batplane").

Personally, though, I like the individuality of it, though. It gives me more freedom. Since this doesn't fit with the overall scale of my collection, it seems like an after thought (and, with all of the other ****ing awesome stuff in that picture, that's a much needed advantage).:lol

I just brightened it up thinking the same thing, nothing to see really.

Back