Apocalypse Vs. Sabertooth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WadeWilson

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey fellow freaks, Got a pending trade and need some advice.

My friend really wants my Sabertooth PF and is willing to trade his mint Bowen Apocalypse statue straight up for it.

Would you guys do this? Also for anyone that is interested, yes I will be willing to sell the Apoc. PM me if interested, I am willing to negotiate :wink1:

Thanks in advance for the comments

I listed mine on ebay for $350 + Shipping and sold it after 2-3 days. Sold it to local buyer so we agree to do it outside ebay so i save him $$$ for shipping and save me $$$ ebay/paypal fees. They go fast for $300 on ebay so you could sale it for 300-350. I sold mine for $330

I listed mine on ebay for $350 + Shipping and sold it after 2-3 days. Sold it to local buyer so we agree to do it outside ebay so i save him $$$ for shipping and save me $$$ ebay/paypal fees. They go fast for $300 on ebay so you could sale it for 300-350. I sold mine for $330

Yeah I'm figuring Apoc would sell quicker than Sabertooth would. That's why i'm wanting to do the trade

The BD Apocalypse looks wicked. Pretty good demand for that piece. PJ party Sabretooth....not so much. A real shame he wasn't fully sculpted. This could have been a wickedly cool piece if it was fully sculpted. I'd do the trade.

Back