Fallout 4 / Next Fallout Teased (Possibly)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm I might have to get back into the series with this, if it's sort of more Far Cry 3 like. I never finished Fallout 3 :dunno

Fallout 3 was good.

Fallout: New Vegas was awesome and a huge step forward in storytelling structure.

Hmmm I might have to get back into the series with this, if it's sort of more Far Cry 3 like. I never finished Fallout 3 :dunno

Fallout should never be like FC3. I like FC3, but Fallout needs to stay the way it is. Fallout 3 is easily one of the best RPGs this gen.

Fallout 3 was good.

Fallout: New Vegas was awesome and a huge step forward in storytelling structure.

Agreed. Vegas is an improvement in every way, except maybe being able to play after games end. though, the best improvement definitely was the ability to look down the sights..why that wasn't in 3 is beyond me.

Fallout should never be like FC3. I like FC3, but Fallout needs to stay the way it is. Fallout 3 is easily one of the best RPGs this gen.

Also agreed. I like FC, but the the whole "It's Skyrim with guns" is annoying because Fallout is truly "Skyrim with guns," and i'll raise the bar and say its the best game(s) ever.

Last edited:
Fallout 3 was good.

I think NV is a better overall game, but I like 3 a lot more.

I just liked the Capital Wasteland so more than the desert atmosphere.

And Fallout 3 just had that "holy ****" feeling, when it dawned on you just how amazing the game was while playing.

Agreed. Vegas is an improvement in every way, except maybe being able to play after games end. though, the best improvement definitely was the ability to look down the sights..why that wasn't in 3 is beyond me.

True ...although it took fan protest for Bethesda to rewrite coding in Fallout3 with a DLC to allow you to keep playing after the ending.

I think NV is a better overall game, but I like 3 a lot more.

I just liked the Capital Wasteland so more than the desert atmosphere.

And Fallout 3 just had that "holy ****" feeling, when it dawned on you just how amazing the game was while playing.

Yeah Fallout 3 definitely had a bigger 'wow' feeling because it was all new and different (and for us that remember, a long long time between Fallout games). New Vegas definitely didn't have that.

I go back and forth between which setting I liked better.
I probably liked the 'wasteland' area of Fallout 3 better.
Where as I like the 'city' area of New Vegas a lot more.

True ...although it took fan protest for Bethesda to rewrite coding in Fallout3 with a DLC to allow you to keep playing after the ending.

Right, and you would think they would have leaned over to obsidian, and said "psssttt...hey, make sure you allow the player to player afterwards."

Back