Should I get 1/2 scale T-800 Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHAVAL

Super Freak
Reaction score
I need your help & Reviews on T-800 Endoskeleton 1:2 scale LSF. Is it worth buying? If you have pics please post it...... your opinions & reviews on it will help me decide whether i should get it ?? Do u think there will be another T-800 Endoskeleton in half scale will be produced by Sideshow in near future??......

Last edited:
Some great Pics

endocase372.jpg

endocase3107.jpg

endocase390.jpg

dsc00323uw.jpg

dsc00325v.jpg

dsc00326.jpg

dsc00329u.jpg

dsc00332rk.jpg

LSF? Do you mean the HCG version that was put out by Sideshow? It's worth it in my opinion if you're a major Terminator fan. I've been obsessed with the endoskeleton since I was 10 years old. This was the next best option for not being able to justify $10 000 on the life-size. I think the base could be improved with a little repaint on the skulls but the lights look great. It's heavy, made of metals, some plastic and pretty sure there's some polystone in there. Overall feels like a real museum quality piece. Like I said, if you're a huge Terminator fan and you got the bones to spend you can't go wrong with this one.

LSF? Do you mean the HCG version that was put out by Sideshow? It's worth it in my opinion if you're a major Terminator fan. I've been obsessed with the endoskeleton since I was 10 years old. This was the next best option for not being able to justify $10 000 on the life-size. I think the base could be improved with a little repaint on the skulls but the lights look great. It's heavy, made of metals, some plastic and pretty sure there's some polystone in there. Overall feels like a real museum quality piece. Like I said, if you're a huge Terminator fan and you got the bones to spend you can't go wrong with this one.

thanks buddy i m huge terminator fan 1:1 will be awesome but i will be happy with 1:2 scale

Cool. Hit me up again if you decide to get it. I can probably help you out with some advice about the assembly.

It's made up of a lot of small parts, but they're pretty sturdy as a lot of them are made of metal. I can post some pics tomorrow but it looks the same as most of the other pics found here. What did you want to see specifically?

It's made up of a lot of small parts, but they're pretty sturdy as a lot of them are made of metal. I can post some pics tomorrow but it looks the same as most of the other pics found here. What did you want to see specifically?

i m getting it from secret compass collectibles i have ordered it. i just want to see close up pics.... is it clean chrome version or slightly battle damaged kind of even if possible post pics with another statues...... also anywhere magnet used or all r pegs n do they fit properly? i mean my FB friend was telling that gun can be fall out n its hands also easily comes out..... hows your deal with Secret Compass ?

The rifle actually has these small holes on the side where these thin spikes or long pegs from the hands are inserted into the rifle. But yea it's nowhere near stable. I walked past it once and knocked the rifle out of his hands and I watched it smash to pieces on the floor. I was able to fix it and after almost getting my fingers glued together 3 times the rifle looks great again. The damages are barely noticeable. What I do to prevent that from happening again is that I use those wire ties that comes with action figures and sometimes hot toys figures to tie the gun to the hand and it's very stable now and the wire ties are not very visible at all.

A few other things you might want to know, EndIessRAlN is absolutely right about the instability of the rifle attachment to the hand pegs. Also the arms themselves just kind of sit in the shoulder sockets, there are no magnets or anything other than gravity holding them in place. You might want to secure both of those areas with wire as you can see I did in the last 2 pics. It's barely noticeable and will give you peace of mind in the end.

Another thing is when you get yours set up you may have a problem getting the eyes to light up unless you take a file or some fine grit sandpaper to the contact points where the foot sits on the base. What can happen in shipping is a form of condensation builds up on the metal parts and blocks the electric flow. So no need to panic, it's an easy fix.

Lastly, the wrench it comes with is for connecting the torso to the hips. Throw it in your tool box or something once you open it. It's a nice bonus gift but completely useless in putting this guy together. A socket wrench would have been more appropriate but you really don't need to tighten it all that much anyway. Just use your fingers.

That's about it. Congrats on getting this awesome piece! Secret Compass are great sellers to deal with. Let us know when you get him. You won't be disappointed.

Cheers.

Okay DHAVAL, here ya go....

IMG_0833_zpsf883f983.jpg

IMG_0835_zps776b2ffb.jpg

IMG_0834_zps6b018817.jpg

IMG_0842_zps481037da.jpg

IMG_0840_zps4477ceb2.jpg

IMG_0838_zpse570bfbd.jpg

IMG_0837_zps0cf690fc.jpg

IMG_0844_zpsa88f840f.jpg

IMG_0845_zps4b7b84f4.jpg

thanks bro awesome pics:clap any comparison pics ?? its fully chrome finish nothing blk spot right? is Es written on a base? do u having problem with gun?? i mean is it loose in feeting ?

Here is mine.... I prefer it over my lifesize endoskeleton...super detailed

628bdbedad5a8f8d9653f5c1d4f12bd4_zps6f0f6a21.jpg

still confused...... :( i hope SS will not come up with another 1:2 Endoskeleton .....

Back