detolf shipping price

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Commander Cody

Super Freak
Reaction score
so i went to order a detolf and the shipping estimate came up to $350!! is this some kind of error? i live in kentucky i never thought shipping could be that much? what was the price of some of your guys shipping?

so i went to order a detolf and the shipping estimate came up to $350!! is this some kind of error? i live in kentucky i never thought shipping could be that much? what was the price of some of your guys shipping?

Where in Kentucky? Louisville area here. :wave

I have an IKEA in my city and it was still $150+ to ship it. My advise, don't ship it.

No way I'm in the UK and it only cost me £35 (about $55) to have 12 of them shipped to me!

Seriously?

I don't understand why they make shipping so ridiculous!

Yea £35 to ship 12 was all it cost and at the time I thought that was high lol had to wait 2 weeks for them to arrive as well.

Ikeas online service is pretty poor tbh best just going to the store

I live in Kentucky as well and I've given up on ever doing an online order with Ikea due to shipping cost. When I vacation near a store, I try to stop there and pick something up.

Don't go through Ikea's site. I got mine shipped off eBay awhile back for $150 a piece for two. Still way way more than folks with Ikeas have to pay, but better than $400 a pop.

No it's not some kind of error. Ikea has ridiculous shipping prices to say the least.

Back