World of Warcraft anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Some very evil friends got me hooked on this thing - worse than drugs, alcohol or any other addictive out there.

Anyone else play?

Darklord Dave said:
Some very evil friends got me hooked on this thing - worse than drugs, alcohol or any other addictive out there.

Anyone else play?
:lol I have many friends who were recovering evercrack addicts who are now addicted to this. They keep trying to get me to play but I keep sticking to my guns, and luckly its one of those games that has no end. I can't stand games that don't end, I want to beat the game not just keep playing and playing.

I love this game. I have a lvl 51 Warlock on the Vek' Nilash server named Marach.
Actually the reason I got into it was because it never ends.

Oh man Dave! Jesse Wilson and I were chatting over the phone yesterday and we joked how he needed to start a thread on WOW. :google I'll be joining it pretty soon. :rock

Oh and you got friends? :monkey5

horrible, i purposly didn't start playing WoW just because I knew I would get hooked. I loved DIABLO 2, been playing Titan Quest a little bit, but not WoW.

My laptop won't handle games, and my wife hogs the desktop playing Star Wars Galaxies all the time. But I understand that WOW is quite addicting.

tomandshell said:
My laptop won't handle games, and my wife hogs the desktop playing Star Wars Galaxies all the time. But I understand that WOW is quite addicting.

your wife plays star wars galaxies, so that means that she loves star wars. you are quite the lucky man tom...

tomandshell said:
But I understand that WOW is quite addicting.
This is an understatement! WoW is very addictive! My friend is now behind one semester in college because all he did was play WoW last semester, and flunked all of his classes. I am so glad I didn't get into it!

Bodie The Cursed said:
3 games I play now.. Titan Quest, Age of Empires 3, and Ultima Online

Is Ultima anthing like the first few games on Nintendo with the Moon portals and all that..........I realize being on PC and the over the years, it has to be more complex with more updates. Obviously you would recommend it, but what is the idea behind it now. Is it still an RPG?

Anyone played a Wizardy game lately? Is Wizardry still a series?

I am really looking for a good RPG. What would anyone suggest?

Hye Mith, Check out www.uo.com

Ultima is a bit old school w/ moongates ect, but they are doing a new graphics engine, so there is something to look forward to.

Its what I would call a complex rpg. There are alot of paths you can take. My path is that of a murderer/menace.:emperor

My account is over 7 years old, I've been playing a while.:D

WoW is the ultimate RPG - there are a lot of variables, but it doesn't get really complicated. Over 3 million Chinese can't be wrong! And there are 7 million players worldwide.

Back