NHL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2013 NHL Season

meh....

If you don't like it don't post, Dingus!

imgres

Any word if they will play inter conference games in the shortened season

and holy ****, can TO stfu about Luongo, man o man thats all I see on TSN and SN

and holy ****, can TO stfu about Luongo, man o man thats all I see on TSN and SN

In all likely hood they won't play interconference games. If they decide to keep interdivision play to 6 games that is already half the games played right there.

In all likely hood they won't play interconference games. If they decide to keep interdivision play to 6 games that is already half the games played right there.

Kind of good that way, gives enough games to build rivalries for the the playoffs

What? Still? That's BS- he obviously isn't going to be dealt to Toronto and I'll be even more pissed if he is :mad:

What? Still? That's BS- he obviously isn't going to be dealt to Toronto and I'll be even more pissed if he is :mad:

My guess is he ends up in Florida, would be a bad move for the Leafs

My guess is he ends up in Florida, would be a bad move for the Leafs

I think he should just stay in Vancouver. There aren't many teams that can pay his salary anyways- it's absurd for his sub-par play.

Back