The Dark Knight Rises Appreciation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, theres no need for this thread. The other one got closed and that had both good and bad. its been totally exhausted.

I really have to question is this necessary.

There's plenty to talk about. I don't see how we can have a movies section without an active thread for one of the biggest superhero films of all time which only came out 6 months ago :dunno:dunno:dunno:dunno

There's plenty to talk about. I don't see how we can have a movies section without an active thread for one of the biggest superhero films of all time which only came out 6 months ago :dunno:dunno:dunno:dunno

But the problem is you, Wofford, Fernandofan, Devilof, etc., troll the living **** out of everybody who doesn't have a positive view of this movie. That's why the other thread was closed. This one won't end up any different.

This movie has been dissected to death...the last thread was no longer even talking about the movie - but constantly getting derailed with insults and trolling. I think whether or not a thread like this should be opened right after the other is closed, should be a question brought up with Dave.

Same can be said for the other side.

BUT THIS THREAD IS NOT TO DISCUSS THAT.

This thread was created in defiance of a moderator's decision to lock a thread already about this film. If it were anybody else but a mod who made this thread, it would already be locked and the OP would have a stern warning from a mod.

The Dark Knight Rises Appreciation Thread?

2947dce5_batman-56800-albums-signatures-picture6354-facepalm.jpeg

How about changing it to an overall Nolan Batman trilogy appreciation thread. That way it might invite less of the hate over TDKR specifically, probably not much less but.....

Last edited:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T__uN5xmC0&list=FLf_HVRoYvx1YeChxogzr7Zg[/ame]

Perhaps creating an invite only social group where people who share your love of TDKR would be a good option. Then you don't have to worry about conflicting opinions.

I don't know. Personally, I like conflicting opinions, and it makes me sad that the other thread had to be closed, and that all of the discussion has to be cut off. If people (on both sides), could just keep their **** together, we might be able to have intelligent debates.

I also thoroughly enjoyed the other thread despite all of the bickering.

Anyway Jen if you need to clear this thread with Dave then do so by all means. But my opinion stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back