Eaglemoss Hobbit figurines/chess?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matner77

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone heard if Eaglemoss are producing any miniature figurines from the Hobbit? I've heard a few whispers but nothing concrete. I'm personally not interested in the chess set, but I'd love to see the figures to compliment the LOTR range

Has anyone heard if Eaglemoss are producing any miniature figurines from the Hobbit? I've heard a few whispers but nothing concrete. I'm personally not interested in the chess set, but I'd love to see the figures to compliment the LOTR range

I dont think they will for now...who knows down the road:dunno

I'm actually surprised to see that...they do look exceptionally nice

Interesting that Bolg who appears for almost 2 seconds in the movie is one of the first characters. :lol

Anyone in the US or Canada subscribe to the Lord of the Rings figures? How was it shipping and delivery wise?

Bolg was also in a lot promo merchandise for the UEJ strangely. So I imagine these figurines were planned early last year

LOL Frodoeyes you sound just like me. I get suckered in so easily & I've just started collecting the LOTR range from a few years back

I wish they hadn't gone to a standard (gold in this case) base for all characters. The mixture of different bases definitely added to the LoTR line of figures.

Otherwise, these bad boys are all awesome. Can't wait to start getting these in the mail.

Very COOL!

too bad these are only available in UK :monkey2

I can't find any place on the site that says they're only available in the UK. All it says is that shipping in the UK is free.

I thought someone had said some time back that they were planning on releasing the LotR ones in the US for subscription. Did that fall through?

Plenty of retailers have these. Would love to get a whole set, but F, that's gonna be pricey.

Signed up...WOOOO HOOOO!
Opted out of the binders & display bases. I'll build my own as I've just done for the LOTR figurines, it's far cheaper & you can put you're own stamp on it.

Signed up...WOOOO HOOOO!
Opted out of the binders & display bases. I'll build my own as I've just done for the LOTR figurines, it's far cheaper & you can put you're own stamp on it.

Would love to see what you came up with for your LOTR Figure Base Matner77...have you any pics you could show us?

I have the full collection myself - but as ther were over 180 (if you include the specials), I gave up on displaying them. :(

They are very good though and deserve tobe displayed in style. :wink1:

I'm not too sure if I'll get into the Eaglemoss The Hobbit collection or not at this stage. :dunno

:duff
Bill

It's built & painted & waxed. I'll post some pics maybe tonight or later this week.
I want to add some sort of design to it, maybe a leaf pattern in Elvish style. It will hold 160 figurines currently & I plan to add a top shelf to include the other 20.
It's cost a little over £20 for all the materials & only takes up one display shelf. Unlike the display stands that Eaglemoss sell, which would fill my whole bookcase.

The 1st display is free. After that they are £14.99, which are issued every tenth figure. But there are opt out options when you set up your subscription.
Here is my display..not just finished yet.

SAM_1957_zpsbbbe33ea.jpg

SAM_1958_zps9be8face.jpg

SAM_1961_zps9447ae2c.jpg

Looks really nice Matner77...great job...thanks for the pics. :hi5:

Would love to see it full of the figures. :love...very impressive. :clap

:duff
Bill

Back