Anyone order from Big Bad Toy Store??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're prices are usually on the higher side but good service. On the off chance I yad a broken item getting a replacment was never a hassle.

Since I live in California and have to pay taxes on figures, I use BBTS all the time. They package their items better than SSC and have great CS.

Just received a new statue from them last month actually. Still no problems and I will continue ordering from them in the future.

I had used their pile of loot feature and a few of the items I had bought had some price drops. I brought it to their attention and they have me the new pricing before my order shipped. I think BBTS is great. I like their email list as well.

I've bought over 100k worth of collectibles from them in the last 2 years and they are very good! Otherwise I would not risk that much money with so so sites. They are better than anyone else. Top customer service in my book!

What everyone else said - great packing, POL feature is great for OS buyers, CS is top notch. Great store.

Back