My Gremlins collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cryofry

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm kinda new to this forum and thought I would post some pics of my Gremlins collection.

The "Gremlins" films have always been favourites of mine (I've seen both more times than I can count), but besides only owning a plus Gizmo from when I was a kid, I never had any proper collectables.

A few years back, I discovered that someone named "Ronculus" was making 1:1 Mogwai Prop Replicas. I saw pics and wanted all of them. I emailed him about 4 or 5 years ago, but he said he no longer made them. I was very upset. In the coming years, I did find out that he did still occasionally make them, when he had free time. Fast forward to a month ago and I tried emailing him again. He told me he didn't, but then a few weeks later, he said he had some free time and would make me a set! I got: Rambo Gizmo, Bandaged Gizmo, Stripe, Mohawk, Lenny & George. Prior to that, I was able to pick up Daffy from a person on this board who was selling his. I also got the Medicom Gizmo on eBay.

I also got a 1:1 Gremlin Stripe from the talented Sacha Feiner. It is simply amazing and goes well with Ron's Mogwai.

Both Ron and Sacha are excellent people to do business with and are very friendly. Sacha is currently making me a G2 Brown Gremlin so I can't wait to get that :)

I had to have a big "discussion" with my girlfriend over where to display it all. I got a couple of Detolf's from IKEA. She got a little angry when I put it near the lounge, but she's OK with it now :). I'm sure all you guys know where I'm coming from ha ha. Here are some pics of my collection so far:

2w67ar7.jpg

3358s92.jpg

1kpr4.jpg

mmd084.jpg

klrt2.jpg

t03vyh.jpg

28vr990.jpg

b61xjc.jpg

Last edited:
Just bought a regular gizmo from a member, they look really cool. I love that stripe gremlin, but he's too much for a latex piece IMO .

Those are really interesting! The quality on those are amazing and they look outstanding displayed together! Somthing different from the usual fare. Really cool! :clap

Thanks guys! I posted this here because they are "80s movie monsters" (and the Mogwai are actually aliens, according to the book!). Oh and Stripe is not made out of latex. He is made from polyurethane foam - and he is pose-able too!

I loooove the stripe....I had a mini collection of stripe, but have since lost my latex mask to deterioration, my neca stripe to pilferers, and only have the VCD and the toycom figures left.

Thanks guys! I posted this here because they are "80s movie monsters" (and the Mogwai are actually aliens, according to the book!). Oh and Stripe is not made out of latex. He is made from polyurethane foam - and he is pose-able too!

I believe that foam deteriorates even faster than latex. I'd keep dust away from that piece if I were you.

I really enjoyed these pics. These are some great looking pieces that are well displayed and definitely something you don't see everyday.

Rock on!

Very nice collection ! Need details on big stripe please, I have never seen this version and I need him !

Cheers !

Stripe is made by the very talented Sacha Feiner. He is the one who made the Gremlins 3 fan trailer on YouTube. He cost me $1200 but I'm happy I got him because he is so screen accurate, and awesome. You can shoot Sacha an email at [email protected]. He also makes G2 Gremlins.

I believe that foam deteriorates even faster than latex. I'd keep dust away from that piece if I were you.

Sacha here - No worries, that Stripe is made of Polyfoam, same components as resin, except it's supple. It will last "forever" and isn't afraid of light, moisture nor dust, guaranteed :wink1:

Sacha here - No worries, that Stripe is made of Polyfoam, same components as resin, except it's supple. It will last "forever" and isn't afraid of light, moisture nor dust, guaranteed :wink1:

Beautiful work Sacha!
Did you sculpt this from scratch? Or did you have access to any parts with original provenance ?

Back