NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vivek

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.figures.com/forums/news/22292-pacific-rim-gets-collectibles.html
NECA doing Pacific Rim toys (guessing figures), apparel. And diorama statues from Sideshow confirmed by Guillermo del Toro.

Had no doubt that NECA was going to get the Pacific Rim license. Now if only they went for the Elysium license as well, I would be more ecstatic. I asked them about it on Twitter, didn't get confirmation. Either ways, NECA will be getting lot of my money this year.

Love NECA. Churning out large pieces at a 1/3 of the price of their competitors whilst still maintaing a high quality.

I bet these will rock.

I can't wait to get the dioramas from Sideshow. Really hoping they include a couple of the cooler looking mechs.

New info:
Present size range is 5 3/4" - 7 3/4" and to scale with one another.

Some protos will be shown at Toy Fair.

NECA Pacific Rim Wave 1 Details - ToyNewsI.com
NECA Pacific Rim Wave 1 Details.

"Opening July 12, 2013 we will have a full line of poseable action figures directly from the film. Figures stand roughly 6" - 8" tall and are created directly from the digital files used by ILM in the making of the movie. Set of 3 includes Gypsy Danger, Crimson Typhoon and Knifehead Kaiju".

Wish they made 1/4th mechs from this movie. They would look amazing. Although those would be one big A$$ statue. lol

Well, apparently NECA will be showing an 18 inch gypsy danger at toy fair, this information comes courtesy to you from another guy on some other forum, but given how NECA's been pushing into that scale a lot recently it's not surprising they'd give us 18 inch figures from a movie about giant robots.

Back