Assassins Creed Figures from Fire Figures Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shropt

My Little Mod
Reaction score
This is being discussed in another thread and I figured it deserved it's own thread. Sure seems like these guys have the official license.

20416_451347371589280_1673690433_n.jpg

552356_434643756592975_767373228_n.jpg

EDIT:

Here is their website that is currently just a placeholder:

https://firefigures.com/

Here is their Facebook page with a few extra pictures that is nearly just a placeholder. I'd recommend to go LIKE the company to hopefully spur them in to posting more pics:

https://www.facebook.com/FireFigures

Last edited:
Has this company made other things, aside from a terrible company name?

Terrible company name but I really would love to see better pictures of these - I'm going through AC2 now (no idea what has taken me so long, I loved 1 - not in love with Ezio as a Character, though), but I'm really looking forward to 3 as I just love Connor's design.

I'm desperately wishing Sideshow would announce PFs of these, though.

Terrible company name but I really would love to see better pictures of these - I'm going through AC2 now (no idea what has taken me so long, I loved 1 - not in love with Ezio as a Character, though), but I'm really looking forward to 3 as I just love Connor's design.

I'm desperately wishing Sideshow would announce PFs of these, though.

Yes. We need a PF of this emblematic character :)

I have Ezio not because I play the game but i loved the costume design. I don't know the name but really interested in the recent game (Revolutionary War)

If these turn out good I hope they make more Video Game figures. We really need a company dedicated to handling video game licenses. Hot Toys is overpriced and they are terrible with licenses and Sideshow takes years to pump things out and usually it is only from AAA American games.

I loved Ezio and his costume in AC2. While I never looked into the figure much, I thought Hot Toys did a great job with the license. I personally think that Connor looks way cooler than any other assassin so I'm super pumped to see what they do with the character. Does this company officially have the Assassin's Creed license?

EDIT: Here's their Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/FireFigures

I think it's also important to note that these pictures were posted over two months ago. Especially Connor, which was in October of 2012.

Last edited:
I've never heard of fire figures. It kind of seems like a throwback to hot toys. Im very interested to see where this goes. If they can produce high end 1/6 ac figures for a reasonable price(preferably under $200 USD) I'll be there with bells on.

It's a 1/6 figure. The picture says "Upcoming Release 1/6 Scale." If he is under $200, I may get Connor.

Well ya If the base body is a based on the truetype, Medicom figures are 1/6 scale too but the majority of those aren't in scale with hot toys.

These look good from what we can see so far..

Back